White House chief economic adviser Larry Kudlow defended President Trump as impeachment hearings are under way in Congress.
He said the President has had to “fight hard to do his task” in the political “toxicity” in Washington.
“He has been attacked mercilessly and I have seen it up close daily. And he attacks back. I don’t know if that’s the way he would prefer frankly,” he said.
Mr. Kudlow said President Trump’s task is to “transform and rebuild” the economy and national security, as well as values, freedom, free enterprise, and human rights.
“I can simply say I support the mission and I support him,” he said. “I like tough. Tough is good.”
Meanwhile, Donald Trump Jr. ,41 anni, Thursday slammed House Democrats’ reliance on hearsay evidence during the 1st public impeachment hearings of the President as “disgusting” asking “What kind of a joke is this?“
“They don’t know what’s going on,” Mr. Trump Jr., EVP of the Trump Organization, said in an exclusive TV interview.
The House continued impeachment hearings Saturday, 3 days after they began, more are also scheduled for next week.
“Hearsay is better than direct information. Direct evidence.
“What kind of joke is this?” he asked “How come no one in the media is saying a damn thing about it?
Mr. Trump Jr. also said in his exclusive TV interview that:
- President Trump is “committed” to Vice President Mike Pence.
- House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff, (D-CA), is a “dishonestly alert” who repeatedly leaked his 2017 Russia testimony.
- White House staffers working against President Trump are only “covering their butts” for future jobs in the DC “swamp.”
- He wrote his new best-seller Trigger to expose the “double standards” that are so “flagrant” in Washington and the media.
- College campuses have become the “least-tolerant places in the world” after he was heckled by conservative students at UCLA over last weekend.
- Americans are not buying the impeachment hearings; they are “just version 2.0 of how do we get Trump because we don’t like him.”
Making and Keeping America Great!
Latest posts by HEFFX Australia (see all)
- Apple (NASDAQ:AAPL) Current Price Movement Open For Both Directions - October 21, 2020
- Facebook (NASDAQ:FB) Up Trending Channel With Volatility In The Charts - October 21, 2020
- Amazon (NASDAQ:AMZN) Stock Buy Or Sell * Should You Buy Amazon Stock Now? - October 21, 2020