President Trump on The Stump Having Major Influence on Midterm Voters
A strong majority of Americans are dissatisfied with the state of politics in the country. Many blame the the leftist Democrats and mainstream media for promoting that division.
Most of the 1,000 voters polled said that President Trump will have “a lot” of influence on how they vote in November.
The Poll’s results are as follows:
- 22.6 per cent of President Trump supporters said he will have “a lot” of impact on their vote.
- 8 per cent of President Trump supporters said he will have “a little” impact on their vote.
- 35.1 per cent of those who oppose President Trump said he will have “a lot” of impact on their vote.
- 8.1 per cent of those who oppose President Trump said he will have “a little” impact on their vote.
- 24.8 per cent said President Trump will have no impact on their vote.
- 1.4 per cent are undecided if President Trump impacts their vote.
Although most voters said Preident Trump is important to their vote, very few, 5.8 per cent, rated a politician’s position on President Trump as the deciding factor.
The poll also found that 43 per cent approve of President Trump’s job performance, while 56 per cent disapprove, while 34 per cent want a Congress that “cooperates” with Trump.
Some midterm voters are saying they are voting Democrat for Congress, they believe Democrats will seriously consider impeaching President Trump, and yet they are personally opposed to impeachment,” the director of the Suffolk University Political Research Center, said in a press release.
“Welcome to the 2018 midterm election.”
Suffolk polled 1,000 voters by phone from 18-22 October, with a margin of error of +/-3 percentage points.
Now, with less than 2 weeks to go until the critical midterm elections, an overwhelming majority of Americans say the United States is greatly divided, according to an Associated Press-NORC Center for Public Affairs Research poll. Few Americans believe those stark divisions will get better anytime soon.
The newly released survey found that more than 8 in 10 Americans think the country is greatly divided about important values. Just 20 percent of Americans say they think the country will become less divided over the next few years, and 39 percent think things will get worse.
A strong majority of Americans, 77 per cent, say they are dissatisfied with the state of politics in the country. Many blame the the leftist Democrats and mainstream media for promoting that division.
Keeping America Great!
Latest posts by HEFFX (see all)
- Tesla Is Hiring Someone To Defend Elon Musk And Fend Off Attacks By Twitter Trolls - January 20, 2021
- PayPal Will Continue To Profit From A Huge Increase In Volume And Accounts - January 20, 2021
- Google’s Ethical AI Division Investigating Sharing of Sensitive Documents - January 20, 2021