President Trump, “New Healthcare Plan On Its Way”
President Donald Trump continued many of his oft-repeated mantras in Sunday morning tweets, saying the left is the “party of obstruction,” “Obamacare is dead,” and new “healthcare plan is on its way.”
Sunday’s Tweets from our President:
- The Democrats, without a leader, have become the party of obstruction. They are only interested in themselves and not in what’s best for US.
- You cannot compare anything to Obamacare because Obamacare is dead. Dems want billions to go to Insurance Companies to bail out donors….New…
- …healthcare plan is on its way. Will have much lower premiums & deductibles while at the same time taking care of pre-existing conditions!
Sunday, President Donald Trump promised Sunday, “the concept of Medicare, I’m not touching,” even as he is inclined to address “waste, fraud, and abuse.”
“If there’s something in Medicare that’s been abused, I will touch that.
“The concept of Medicare, I’m not touching,” President Trump reiterated in his TV interview.
Have a terrific week.
Latest posts by Paul Ebeling (see all)
- Bentley Recreates the 1929 Blower Bentley - October 23, 2019
- The Street’s Key Stock Analysts Research Reports - October 23, 2019
- Asia: Gold, Crude Oil, Stocks, Commodities and Currency Pairs - October 23, 2019