President Trump, “BREXIT deal could mean UK cannot trade with US”
- BREXIT agreement could jeopardize the UK’s ability to trade with the US
- The country on course to crash out of the bloc with No agreement in place.
- The agreement blessed by the EU Sunday is a great deal for the EU
- The EU has frequently been accused of unfair trade practices
- If rejected by London next month, expect the negotiations to reopen, even though Brussels said no.
President Donald Trump said UK Prime Minister Theresa May’s BREXIT agreement could jeopardize the country’s ability to trade with the US.
“Right now as the deal stands she may not — they may not be able to trade with the US and I do not think they want that at all, that would be a very big negative for the deal,” President Trump said Monday as he departed the White House for campaign rallies in Mississippi.
European Union leaders approved the BREXIT accord at a meeting in Brussels on Sunday, stressing that the deal is the best possible one available and that negotiations would not be reopened if it is rejected in London.
President Trump called the agreement “a great deal for the EU,” an economic bloc he has frequently accused of unfair trade practices.
Mrs. May will put the deal to Parliament for a decisive vote on 11 December, but after her plan was savaged from all sides, signs are she is on course to lose. The vote will mark the moment when British politicians decide whether to accept the contentious divorce terms Mrs. May has struck with the European Union, or put the country on course to crash out of the bloc with no agreement in place.
Ripping the version of British Prime Minister Theresa May’s BREXIT as the “worst deal in history,” 1 of the original BREXIT architects says she has signed Britain up for “purgatory.”
“This looks like the worst deal in history for me,” Nigel Farage said in a TV interview Monday.
Imagine if the UK and the US could no longer be trading partners, not possible
Latest posts by HEFFX Australia (see all)
- Euro: EUR/USD (EUR=X) Technical Analysis - September 20, 2020
- Australian Dollar: AUD/USD (AUD=X) Technicals and Charts - September 20, 2020
- Going For Gold 1 OZ (XAU=X) - September 20, 2020