President Trump Approval Rating Rises on Economy News
US President Donald Trump’s approval rating has gone up, thanks to his success at handling the economy, according to a Quinnipiac poll released Thursday.
President Trump’s job approval rating, according to the poll:
- 39% approve, an increase from 33% on August 2.
- 57% disapprove, a decrease from 61% August 2.
Voters are split on whether they approve of President Trump’s handling of the economy.
- 46% approve, an increase from 41% on August 2.
- 46% disapprove, a decrease from 52% on August 2.
Republicans when asked that question give President Trump credit for the economy for the 1st time, with 55% saying Trump gets credit and 36% disagreeing that he deserves the credit.
That number is the highest level since Quinnipiac first asked that question in a poll in Y 2001, the poll report said.
Some Democratic voters said former President Barack Hussein Obama is responsible for the quality of the economy, with 50% agreeing and 38% disagreeing, according to the poll report
Quinnipiac University conducted the poll from 9-15 August, among 1,361 registered voters with a margin of error of + or – 3.4%.
Latest posts by Paul Ebeling (see all)
- The Dow & Gold, Both on Hold - September 22, 2019
- F1: Leclerc’s Pole at Sing. GP Show the Power of Ferrari - September 22, 2019
- There is More than 1 Way to Buy Gold and Silver - September 22, 2019