President Trump Approval Jumps to 46% Monday
President Donald Trump’s approval rating has ticked up 2 points to 46%, according to the latest Rasmussen Reports daily tracking poll.
The President came in at 44% on Friday.
Other results from the survey, according to Rasmussen:
- 53% disapprove of Trump’s performance.
- 30% strongly approve of his performance.
- 44% strongly disapprove of his performance.
That gives the President an approval rating of minus -14.
Daily tracking results are collected via telephone surveys of 500 likely voters per night and reported on a three-day rolling average basis. The margin of sampling error for the full sample of 1,500 likely voters is 2.5 points with a 95% level of confidence
Latest posts by Paul Ebeling (see all)
- The Street’s Key Stock Analysts Research Reports - September 17, 2019
- Asia: Gold, Crude Oil, Stocks, Commodities and Currency Pairs - September 17, 2019
- Choose Your Omega-3 Source Wisely - September 17, 2019