President Trump Approval Jumps to 46% Monday
The President came in at 44% on Friday.
Other results from the survey, according to Rasmussen:
- 53% disapprove of Trump’s performance.
- 30% strongly approve of his performance.
- 44% strongly disapprove of his performance.
That gives the President an approval rating of minus -14.
Daily tracking results are collected via telephone surveys of 500 likely voters per night and reported on a three-day rolling average basis. The margin of sampling error for the full sample of 1,500 likely voters is 2.5 points with a 95% level of confidence
Latest posts by HEFFX (see all)
- Tesla Is Hiring Someone To Defend Elon Musk And Fend Off Attacks By Twitter Trolls - January 20, 2021
- PayPal Will Continue To Profit From A Huge Increase In Volume And Accounts - January 20, 2021
- Google’s Ethical AI Division Investigating Sharing of Sensitive Documents - January 20, 2021