Rasmussen’s daily Presidential Tracking Poll of likely US voters shows President Trump’s approval rising:
- 48% approve of President Trump’s performance; 51% disapprove.
- 36% strongly approve of President Trump; 42% strongly disapprove.
- 45% approved of President Trump on Monday, 4 February 2019.
President Trump is set to give his State of the Union address Tuesday evening.
.Rasmussen is the only poll from the past 2 weeks that has President Trump at a 48% approval rate.
Methodology: Rasmussen polls 500 likely voters per night and tracks voters on a 3-day rolling average basis. A full sample includes 1,500 likely voters and has a margin of error of 2.5 percentage points.
Making and Keeping America Great!
Latest posts by Paul Ebeling (see all)
- F1: Ferrari (NYSE:RACE) Exhibits Good Reliability and Strong Pace in 1st Week of Tests - February 23, 2019
- President Trump Sending More Troops to ‘The Wall’ - February 23, 2019
- President Trump’s Economy ‘a Shy of’ 3% Growth Goal - February 23, 2019