Rasmussen’s daily Presidential Tracking Poll of likely US voters shows President Trump’s approval rising:
- 48% approve of President Trump’s performance; 51% disapprove.
- 36% strongly approve of President Trump; 42% strongly disapprove.
- 45% approved of President Trump on Monday, 4 February 2019.
President Trump is set to give his State of the Union address Tuesday evening.
.Rasmussen is the only poll from the past 2 weeks that has President Trump at a 48% approval rate.
Methodology: Rasmussen polls 500 likely voters per night and tracks voters on a 3-day rolling average basis. A full sample includes 1,500 likely voters and has a margin of error of 2.5 percentage points.
Making and Keeping America Great!
Latest posts by Paul Ebeling (see all)
- The Pressure is on the Fed to Cut Rates - August 21, 2019
- Germany Signals More Central Bank Stimulus Coming… - August 21, 2019
- Thai Government Officially Combating ‘Fake News’ - August 21, 2019