Fully 33% of Americans say the mainstream news media is “the enemy of the people,” a new Hill-Harris X poll reveals.
And 67% said the “news media is an important part of a democracy.”
Here is how the poll breaks down:
- 51% of Republicans say the press is “the enemy of the people.’
- 14% of Democrats say the news media is “the enemy.”
- 35% of independents say the press is “the enemy.”
The Hill noted President Trump has labeled specific news outlets as the “enemy of the people.”
The poll, conducted between 29-30 June, surveyed 1,000 registered voters. It has a margin of error of plus or minus 3.1 percentage points.
Have a terrific Holiday weekend.
Latest posts by Paul Ebeling (see all)
- President Trump, “Record Setting Stocks Have Great Potential for Future” - November 14, 2019
- US Economy Must Grow Faster Than the Federal Debt, President Trump is Correct - November 14, 2019
- Gold Technical Analysis: Buy Stops Over 1461.30 May Trigger Move into 1471.00 Fibo Mark - November 14, 2019