2018 CONCOURS DETAILS
Sunday, August 26 | The Lodge at Pebble Beach
- Dawn Field opens to entrants; dawn patrol viewers are not allowed onto the field until 5:30 am
- 8:30 am Judging Commences
- 10:30 am Field officially opens to spectators
- 1:30 pm–5:00 pm Awards are presented
The 2018 Pebble Beach Concours d’Elegance will feature the following marques and special classes among others:
- Motor Cars of the Raj
- Rollston Coachwork
- Postwar Custom Citroën
- Vintage-Era Sporting Cars
- Eisenhower Era Dream Convertibles
- Additional features to be announced soon
General Admission goes up in price July 31 at 11:59 pm (PDT).
General Admission offers the following benefits for each guest:
- Access to show field, which officially opens at 10:30 am on Concours Sunday
- Parking and shuttle service
- Concours Event Program
Children under the age of 12 are admitted at no charge when accompanied by a paying adult.
Club d’Elegance offers the following benefits for each guest:
- VIP Admission Badge with access to the show field on Concours Sunday
- VIP Parking Pass (one per group)
- Shuttle Service from the Club d’Elegance tent to The Lodge and 18th Fairway
- Concours Program & Concours Poster signed by the Artist
- Full Buffet Breakfast & Lunch served in the Club d’Elegance tent
- Sponsored Premium Wine
- Cash Bar
- Complimentary Beverages available on show field
- Executive Restrooms near the Club d’Elegance tent
FEATURED FORUM: MICHAEL STRAHAN
1:30 PM | SPIKE’S CAR RADIO RECORDS LIVE WITH SPECIAL GUEST CAR COLLECTOR MICHAEL STRAHAN
Two-time Emmy winner and Super Bowl Champion Michael Strahan will talk about the cars he loves and collects.
Speakers: Michael Strahan and Spike Feresten
Admission: $85, must RSVP in advance.
We hope that you join us for the 68th Pebble Beach Concours d’Elegance on August 26, 2018
See you there!
Latest posts by Paul Ebeling (see all)
- The Street’s Key Stock Analysts Research Reports - August 23, 2019
- Asia: Gold, USD, Crude Oil, Stocks & Commodities - August 23, 2019
- Gold Traders Kept ‘Powder Dry’ Ahead of Fed’s Jackson Hole Summit - August 22, 2019