2018 CONCOURS DETAILS
Sunday, August 26 | The Lodge at Pebble Beach
- Dawn Field opens to entrants; dawn patrol viewers are not allowed onto the field until 5:30 am
- 8:30 am Judging Commences
- 10:30 am Field officially opens to spectators
- 1:30 pm–5:00 pm Awards are presented
The 2018 Pebble Beach Concours d’Elegance will feature the following marques and special classes among others:
- Motor Cars of the Raj
- Rollston Coachwork
- Postwar Custom Citroën
- Vintage-Era Sporting Cars
- Eisenhower Era Dream Convertibles
- Additional features to be announced soon
General Admission goes up in price July 31 at 11:59 pm (PDT).
General Admission offers the following benefits for each guest:
- Access to show field, which officially opens at 10:30 am on Concours Sunday
- Parking and shuttle service
- Concours Event Program
Children under the age of 12 are admitted at no charge when accompanied by a paying adult.
Club d’Elegance offers the following benefits for each guest:
- VIP Admission Badge with access to the show field on Concours Sunday
- VIP Parking Pass (one per group)
- Shuttle Service from the Club d’Elegance tent to The Lodge and 18th Fairway
- Concours Program & Concours Poster signed by the Artist
- Full Buffet Breakfast & Lunch served in the Club d’Elegance tent
- Sponsored Premium Wine
- Cash Bar
- Complimentary Beverages available on show field
- Executive Restrooms near the Club d’Elegance tent
FEATURED FORUM: MICHAEL STRAHAN
1:30 PM | SPIKE’S CAR RADIO RECORDS LIVE WITH SPECIAL GUEST CAR COLLECTOR MICHAEL STRAHAN
Two-time Emmy winner and Super Bowl Champion Michael Strahan will talk about the cars he loves and collects.
Speakers: Michael Strahan and Spike Feresten
Admission: $85, must RSVP in advance.
MORE INFO >
We hope that you join us for the 68th Pebble Beach Concours d’Elegance on August 26, 2018
See you there!
Latest posts by HEFFX Australia (see all)
- Tesla (NASDAQ:TSLA) Battery Day Hints The Event Will Be Groudbreaking - September 18, 2020
- Is Amazon (NASDAQ:AMZN) Stock A Buy Right Now? - September 18, 2020
- Apple (NASDAQ:AAPL) A Week Of Uncertainty - September 18, 2020