…now I will let you know how they are doing and why. Further, here my discussion on the future, “Beyond the Virus: Refocusing on Essential Industries and Businesses” have a look.
$VNDA, $ACLS, $RDNT, $CNO, $PGNX, $PRDO, $CLF, $UCTT, $CF, $MOV
If this uncertainty and volatility have you prudently sidelined in cash, know that all things eventually pass, and there are stocks are likely to run as the market reverses and recovers.
A place to start is stocks that are very sensitive to changes in the market’s liquidity, or the ability to sell a sizable number of shares without impacting price.
We have crunched the numbers to stress-test a numerical measure of how much a certain stock has responded to historical changes in the market’s liquidity and will share the results with you as this market has turned from a Speculator’s to an risk Investor’s scenario.
Below are the Top 10 stocks, as follows:
- Vanda Pharmaceuticals (VNDA)
- Axcelis Technologies (ACLS)
- RadNet (RDNT)
- CNO Financial Group (CNO)
- Progenics Pharmaceuticals (PGNX)
- Perdoceo Education (PRDO)
- Cleveland-Cliffs (CLF)
- Ultra Clean Holdings (UCTT)
- CF Industries Holdings (CF)
- Movado Group (MOV)
We are in The Trump Era, ahd President Trump has announced the opening up of the country and getting people back to work establishing mileposts, benchmarks and criteria for ending the coronavirus shutdowns and returning to work will remove some of the uncertainty present in the economy today.
And knowing that would happen The Bull got up and start to run again.
Here my discussion on the future, “Beyond the Virus: Refocusing on Essential Industries and Businesses” have a look.
Have a healthy weekend, Keep the Faith!
Latest posts by HEFFX Australia (see all)
- What’s Next For Tesla (NASDAQ:TSLA) Stock – HEFFX - October 23, 2020
- Bull Rally About to Begin for Amazon (NASDAQ:AMZN) Stock? - October 23, 2020
- Apple (NASDAQ:AAPL) Stock Making Lower Lows - October 23, 2020