Goldman Sachs: Analysts are calling for 3.35 EPS and $7.9-B in revenue. The same frame last year had 5.71 in EPS and $8.81-B in revenue.
Goldman Sachs’ tangible book value per share was 205.15 at the end of Y 2019, and book value per share was 218.52 at the same time.
Analysts are saying about Goldman Sachs ahead of the report:
- JMP Securities rates it as Market Perform with a 270 price target.
- The Barclays Hold rating comes with a 236 target price.
- Piper Sandler has an Overweight rating with a 214 target.
- DA Davidson has a Neutral rating and a 165 price target.
- Deutsche Bank has a Buy rating with a 227 target price.
- Wells Fargo’s Overweight rating comes with a 210 target.
Excluding Monday’s move, Goldman Sachs stock had underperformed the broad markets with a retreat of about 22% YTD. In the past 52 wks, the share price is down close to 11%.
Goldman Sachs stock traded down nearly 1% to 177.62 Tuesday, in a 52-wk range of 130.85 – 250.46. The consensus price target is at 206.19.
Citigroup: The consensus forecast is 1.04/EPS and $19.01-B in revenue. In Q-1 of last year, the company said it had 1.87 in EPS and $18.58-B in revenue.
Citigroup’s tangible book value per share was 70.39 at the end of the prior Quarter, and book value per share was 82.90.
These analysts said about Citigroup prior to the report:
- UBS’s Buy rating comes with a 50 price target.
- Piper Sandler has an Overweight rating with a 56 target.
- Deutsche Bank has a Neutral rating with a 61 price target.
- Wells Fargo rates it as Overweight with a 74 target price.
- Oppenheimer has an Outperform rating and a 93 price target.
- Morgan Stanley has an Overweight rating with a 63 price target.
Overall, Citigroup stock has underperformed the broad markets, with a pullback of about 41% YTD. In the past 52 wks, the share price is down 29%.
Tuesday, Citigroup stock was down about 4% at 44.86. The 52-wk trading range is 32.00 – 83.11, and the consensus price target is at 62.77.
Have a healthy day, Keep the Faith!