Muslim Terrorists a Threat to Australia

Muslim Terrorists a Threat to Australia

Muslim Terrorists a Threat to Australia

The Australian government has prepared guidelines for businesses and communities to help minimize the risks of vehicular terrorist attacks, Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull announced days after the latest attack left 13 dead in Barcelona.

He did not back away from supporting a massive influx of Muslim refugees despite the massive crime and terrorist issues the country now faces.

The solution to terrorist attacks is Bollards on the sidewalk, not stopping terrorists entering the country, not eradicating the extremist mosques. According to his logic the answer to terrorists hijacking planes would be not to fly, perhaps we can all live in nice safe prison cells and leave the terrorists run the streets and the neighborhoods.

There are Muslim gangs rooming Australia’s Streets, underage weddings being held in mosques, Islamic extremism is growing all over Australia.

If Malcolm Turnbull wants to address terrorism, first he must recognize it as Islamic Terrorism, something Obama refused to do throughout his presidency.

As the first step in dealing with Terrorism and the Islamification of Australia Malcolm Turnball must follow Donald Trump and ban Refugees.

Trump is undoing Obama’s Pro-Terrorist Policies and soon Pauline Hanson will be undoing Turnbull’s.

‘Australia’s Strategy For Protecting Crowded Places From Terrorism’ proposes measures like placing statues, bollards, and other roadblocks to protect crowded places and separating roads and pedestrian walkways on bridges. The plan has been in the making for a year since the terrorist attack in Nice, France, Turnbull told reporters in Sydney on Sunday.

“After the Nice truck attack last year I asked the counter terrorism co-ordinator… to get together with all of the state and territory police agencies, with business, with local government and make sure that we had a comprehensive strategy for protecting crowded places,” Turnbull told reporters.

“What we’ve done with this Crowded Places strategy is we have set out a series of tools by which owners and operators of venues… are able to assess the vulnerability of their site, see how they can make it safer and know where to seek advice from police,” he said.

Speaking alongside the PM, New South Wales Police Commissioner Mick Fuller said that the new guidelines give a consistent method for risk assessment and prevention for all of Australia.

“I think in the past, law enforcement and government has asked the community and the media to play an important part in the prevention of terrorism but what we’re doing now is tying in local businesses and local government to all be on the same page,” Fuller explained.

The document was prepared by the Australian New Zealand Counter Terrorism Committee and also suggests ways to deal with attacks involving knives, guns, bombs, or chemicals. Architects are encouraged to incorporate the security measures into new projects they develop.

Australia is among the countries where high-profile vehicle-ramming happened this year. In January, a man killed six people and injured several dozen in Melbourne when he drove a car into a crowd.

The following two tabs change content below.
Shayne Heffernan Funds Manager at HEFFX holds a Ph.D. in Economics and brings with him over 25 years of trading experience in Asia and hands on experience in Venture Capital, he has been involved in several start ups that have seen market capitalization over $500m and 1 that reach a peak market cap of $15b. He has managed and overseen start ups in Mining, Shipping, Technology and Financial Services.

You must be logged in to post comments :  
CONNECT WITH