Much Has Happened in the 500+ Days Since Donald Trump Won the Oval Office
It has been just over 500 days since Donald Trump was elected, took the Oath of Office and promised that we would Make America Great Again!
His mission has been clearly about America and all Americans and the majority of Americans are aware that President Trump has done a lot, he has:
- Put ISIS on the run, and sent a message to our adversaries that terrorism and threats against our national security will no longer be tolerated
- Initiated historic talks with NKorea to denuclearize the Korean peninsula and achieve peace and global stability
- Enacted sweeping tax reform, putting hard earned money back in the pockets of Americans
- Brought the unemployment numbers to a record low, tying the lowest rate since Y 1969
- Reduced harmful regulations on American industry that had been crippling the US economy since The Hussein Obama Administration
- He has strengthened our borders like never before: criminals are now being stopped at the border, harmful drugs are being seized, and America is getting safer, and so much more.
No longer is the US government anti-business and working against the American People. And he is working putting its power back into the hands of The People.
America is now First again, and the world knows it.
Make America Great Again
Latest posts by Paul Ebeling (see all)
- Ferrari’s (NYSE:RACE) Classic 250 GTO’s Are the World’s Most Expensive Cars - June 19, 2018
- The Trump Effect: China’s Stock Markets Feeling ‘Extreme Pain’ - June 19, 2018
- A Trump Win in 2020 Spells End of This Democratic Party - June 19, 2018