Morning Briefing Global Stocks
$DIA, $DAX, $DJSH, $N300, $NSEI, $BSESN
Commentary: Nothing New.PE
DJIA at 26392.79,+140.67 spiked against my expectation, and has room to move higher on US President Donald Trump’s tough talk at the WEF in Davos, CH Thursday, more ‘align or be left behind” is expect Friday.
The Psych resistance is 26500, and that is possible near term. DJIA looks Bullish to me.
The 1st month of the 1st quarter may be close to finishing, yet the market is going to have the 4th Quarter of Y 2017 in focus Friday, because the advance Q-4 GDP report will be released, everyone will be watching to see if it has a 3% gainer on it again.
Economic data out Friday morning before the open, are:
- GDP-Adv. (Consensus 2.9%, Vs 3.2% in the prior Quarter)
- Chain Deflator-Adv. (Consensus 2.4%, Vs 2.1% in the prior Quarter)
- Durable Orders (Consensus 0.9%, Vs 1.3% in the prior Month)
- Durable Goods –ex transportation (Consensus 0.7%, Vs -0.1% in the prior Month)
- Adv. International Trade in Goods (Consensus -$68.5-B, Vs -$69.7-B in the prior Month)
- Adv. Wholesale Inventories (Consensus 0.3%, Vs 0.7% in the prior Month).
Earnings reports before the bell Friday include: GNTX, HON, APD, LEA, POL, NEE, ABBV, CL, COL, PFS, UBS, WRLD, HRC, MOG.A.
|HeffX-LTN Analysis for DIA:||Overall||Short||Intermediate||Long|
|Very Bullish (0.60)||Bullish (0.37)||Very Bullish (0.73)||Very Bullish (0.71)|
Have a terrific weekend
Latest posts by Paul Ebeling (see all)
- Manufacturing, Labor Market Data Signal Slowing Economy - November 21, 2019
- Senate Passes Stopgap Spending Bill, Averts Shutdown - November 21, 2019
- China Wants a Trade Deal, Invites US Negotiators to Beijing… - November 21, 2019