METALLA REPORTS FINANCIAL RESULTS
FOR THE 2ND QUARTER OF FISCAL YEAR 2018
Metalla Royalty & Streaming, Ltd.(CSE: MTA) (OTCQX: MTAFF) (FRANKFURT: X9CP) announced its financial results for the 2nd Quarter of FY 2018.
For complete details of the financial statements and accompanying management’s discussion and analysis for the 6 months ended 30 November 2017 see the Company’s filings on SEDAR or the Company’s website (www.metallaroyalty.com).
Q-2 FY 2018 Financial Highlights
During the 3 months ended 30 November 2017, the Company:
- Shipped and provisionally invoiced 158,865 attributable Silver oz/t. at an average price of US$17.12 toz, and
- Generated cash margin of US$9.80 per attributable Silver oz/t. from the Endeavor Silver stream and New Luika Gold Mine stream held by Silverback Ltd., and
- Held 16,909 attributable Silver oz/t as inventory on the reporting date and to be realized in the subsequent Quarter.
Note: The technical information contained in this news release has been reviewed and approved by Charles Beaudry, geologist M.Sc., member of the Association of Professional Geoscientists of Ontario and of the Ordre des Géologues du Québec and a director of Metalla. Mr. Beaudry is a QP as defined in “National Instrument 43-101 Standards of disclosure for mineral projects.
Metalla (OTCQX:MTAFF) is a precious metals royalty and streaming company that provides stake holders with leveraged precious, Gold and Silver, metal exposure through a diversified portfolio of royalties and streams.
The company’s strong foundation of current and future cash-generating asset base, combined with an experienced team puts Metalla a path to become one of the leading Gold and Siilver companies for the next commodities cycle.
For more information visit Metalla’s website at www.metallaroyalty.com
|OTCQX:MTAFF||0.6107||24 January 2018||0.02||0.6129||0.6129||0.6009||9,000|
|HeffX-LTN Analysis for MTAFF:||Overall||Short||Intermediate||Long|
|Bullish (0.45)||Bullish (0.28)||Very Bullish (0.57)||Very Bullish (0.50)|
Latest posts by HEFFX Australia (see all)
- China abandons GDP target for the first time amid coronavirus threat? - May 25, 2020
- Euro: USD/EUR (EUR=X) Some dollar volatility - May 25, 2020
- Thailand Baht: USD/THB (THB) Exports Rose, No New COVID-19 Cases - May 24, 2020