Mercedes-Maybach S650 Cabriolet Debuted at LA Auto Show
The Mercedes-Maybach brand showed off its new S650 Cabriolet at the Los Angeles Auto Show this week.
Just 300 of the convertible cars will be built, and of that total only 75 will be available to US buyers.
US demand will likely outstrip supply
The new S650 is priced at $323,000
The S650 is the 1st from Mercedes-Maybach and competes with the $335,000 Rolls-Royce Dawn and $267,000 Bentley Continental GT Speed Convertible.
The new Mercedes-Maybach is aimed at highest end of the car market that includes wealthy individuals who are looking for an exclusive automobile.
The S650 is equipped with a V12 engine that develops 621 hp, and the company indicates a top speed of 155 mph.
Mercedes will sell 3 exclusive versions in the United States, they are:
- Zircon Red exterior paint with a Porcelain/Black interior, Piano Lacquer Flowing Lines trim and a black soft top
- Cote d’Azur Blue exterior paint with a Porcelain/Saddle Brown interior, Magnolia Nut Brown trim and a beige soft top.
- Diamond White Exterior paint with a Porcelain/Yacht Blue interior, Magnolia Nut Brown Flowing Lines trim, and a dark blue soft top.
Another nice touch: Swarovski Crystals embedded in the headlights and a matching set of luggage.
Production is scheduled to begin in Y 2017.
|OTCMKT:DDAIF||69.55||17 November 2016||0.45||69.607||69.95||69.3||28,982|
|HeffX-LTN Analysis for DDAIF:||Overall||Short||Intermediate||Long|
|Neutral (-0.19)||Bearish (-0.38)||Bearish (-0.25)||Neutral (0.06)|
Latest posts by HEFFX Australia (see all)
- What’s Next For Tesla (NASDAQ:TSLA) Stock – HEFFX - October 23, 2020
- Bull Rally About to Begin for Amazon (NASDAQ:AMZN) Stock? - October 23, 2020
- Apple (NASDAQ:AAPL) Stock Making Lower Lows - October 23, 2020