Majority of Americans View First Lady Melania Trump Favorably
The results, according to Gallup’s survey:
- 54% view Melania favorably, up from 37 percent in January.
- 33% view Melania unfavorably, down 4 points since January.
- 13% have no opinion, down 13 points since January.
- 84% of Republicans view Melania favorably.
- 57% of men view Melania favorably.
- 51% of women view her favorably.
The First Lady is outpacing her husband, President Donald Trump
President Trump’s favorable rating is at 41%, + 1 point since January.
Results for this Gallup poll are based on telephone interviews conducted December 4-11 with a random sample of 1,049 adults, aged 18 and older, living in all 50 US states and the District of Columbia. The margin of sampling error is 4 percentage points at the 95% confidence level.
Have a terrific weekend
Latest posts by Paul Ebeling (see all)
- Wall Street’s Key Stock Analysts Research Report, All Buys - March 31, 2020
- Have We Have Seen ‘The Golden Age’ of Restaurants? - March 31, 2020
- This is a Very Volatile Stock Market, What Does it Mean? - March 31, 2020