Majority of Americans Back President Trump’s Muslim Travel Ban
51% Americans support President Donald Trump’s travel ban, an IBD/TIPP poll reveals.
Overall, American’s believe President Donald Trump ‘Means Business”
Here are the poll highlights, as follows:
- 51% support his executive order to temporarily block those from seven countries from entering the US, compared to 48% who do not.
- 88% of Republicans approve of the order, while 82% of Democrats oppose it. 55% of independents back President Trump.
- 50% say the nation is headed in the right direction, compared to 40% who felt that way before the election.
- 55% say the economy is improving, compared to 49% who thought so right before the election.
“The poll also shows widespread confidence that President Trump will make good on his Key promises of bringing back manufacturing jobs (64% are confident he will do this), building the border Wall (58%), repealing and replacing Barack Obamacare (67%) and cutting and simplifying taxes (53%). Confidence in President Trump’s ability to defeat ISIS was split, 49% to 48%.”
Raghavan Mayur, President of TechnoMetrica and director of the IBD/TIPP poll said: “Americans see Trump moving on issues with a laser focus in lightning speed. He is taking actions on multiple fronts both domestic and foreign. This explains the confidence they have that President Trump will fulfill his campaign promises and he means business.”
The rest of the poll breaks down like this:
- 42% approve of the job Donald Trump is doing as President, while 48% disapprove.
- 42% say Barack Obamacare should be revealed, 34% say it should be expanded and 20% say it should be left as is.
- 47% say trade deals have hurt job creation in the US, compared to 22% who say they have helped.
President Donald Trump Monday dismissed “negative polls” conducted by “fake news media.” Any negative polls are fake news, just like the CNN, ABC, NBC polls in the election. Sorry, people want border security and extreme vetting.
Latest posts by HEFFX Australia (see all)
- What’s Next For Tesla (NASDAQ:TSLA) Stock – HEFFX - October 23, 2020
- Bull Rally About to Begin for Amazon (NASDAQ:AMZN) Stock? - October 23, 2020
- Apple (NASDAQ:AAPL) Stock Making Lower Lows - October 23, 2020