M1 Ltd (SGX:B2F) HEFFX Highlights
- M1 Ltd/Singapore (B2F.SI) shares are on close watch heading into the week as the price has moved above the Balance Step indicator, revealing a potential near-term bullish uptrend. The Balance Step formula is based on near-term moving averages to predict which direction a trend is heading.
- When it comes to equity investing, being too confident may be just as detrimental as not being confident enough. Many investors may think they are making all the right moves when the markets are riding high.
- This may be the case, but sometimes it might be good fortune. Finding confidence to make trades in down market environments may make the difference between a good portfolio and a great portfolio. It can also be quite easy to confuse skill with a long-term bull market.
- Many bad decisions may still get rewarded when the market keeps heading higher. On the other end of the spectrum, having too much self-doubt may leave an investor with way too many what ifs. Managing confidence in the markets may play a pivotal role when making tough investing decisions.
- Finding that perfect balance between the needed gusto and the correct amount of caution may help ease the burden moving forward in the equity market.
M1 Limited is a Singapore-based communications company. The principal activities of the Company and its subsidiaries are the provision of telecommunications services, international call services and fixed services, retail sales of telecommunications equipment and accessories, and customer services. The Company operates fourth generation long-term evolution (4G/LTE), third generation (3G)/high speed packet access (HSPA) networks. It provides customers with a range of voice, data, and postpaid and prepaid mobile services. It offers International Direct Dial (IDD) services, as well as an International Calling Card service. The Company trades wholesale voice minutes with other international and local service providers, as well as provides dark fiber services to carriers and data centers. The Company offers a range of mobile and fixed services, including connectivity solutions, managed services, cloud solutions, cyber security solutions, machine-to-machine (M2M) and data center services.
Overall, the bias in prices is: Downwards.
Short term: Prices are stalling.
Intermediate term: Prices are trending.
Note: this chart shows extraordinary price action to the downside.
The projected upper bound is: 1.88.
The projected lower bound is: 1.69.
The projected closing price is: 1.78.
M1 LTD closed down -0.015 at 1.790. Volume was 11% above average (neutral) and Bollinger Bands were 26% narrower than normal.
Open High Low Close Volume
1.820 1.825 1.785 1.790 3,209,000
Short Term: Neutral
Intermediate Term: Bearish
Long Term: Bearish
Moving Averages: 10-period 50-period 200-period
Close: 1.76 1.99 2.06
Volatility: 27 31 29
Volume: 2,692,780 2,937,766 2,306,158
Short-term traders should pay closer attention to buy/sell arrows while intermediate/long-term traders should place greater emphasis on the Bullish or Bearish trend reflected in the lower ribbon.
M1 LTD is currently 13.3% below its 200-period moving average and is in an downward trend. Volatility is extremely low when compared to the average volatility over the last 10 periods. There is a good possibility that there will be an increase in volatility along with sharp price fluctuations in the near future. Our volume indicators reflect moderate flows of volume out of MONE.SI (mildly bearish). Our trend forecasting oscillators are currently bearish on MONE.SI and have had this outlook for the last 45 periods.
Momentum is a general term used to describe the speed at which prices move over a given time period. Generally, changes in momentum tend to lead to changes in prices. This expert shows the current values of four popular momentum indicators.
One method of interpreting the Stochastic Oscillator is looking for overbought areas (above 80) and oversold areas (below 20). The Stochastic Oscillator is 78.1817. This is not an overbought or oversold reading. The last signal was a sell 0 period(s) ago.
Relative Strength Index (RSI)
The RSI shows overbought (above 70) and oversold (below 30) areas. The current value of the RSI is 40.30. This is not a topping or bottoming area. A buy or sell signal is generated when the RSI moves out of an overbought/oversold area. The last signal was a buy 2 period(s) ago.
Commodity Channel Index (CCI)
The CCI shows overbought (above 100) and oversold (below -100) areas. The current value of the CCI is 110.This is an overbought reading. However, a signal isn’t generated until the indicator crosses below 100. The last signal was a buy 3 period(s) ago.
The Moving Average Convergence/Divergence indicator (MACD) gives signals when it crosses its 9 period signal line. The last signal was a buy 9 period(s) ago.
Latest posts by John Heffernan (see all)
- Wilmar International Weekly HEFFX Highlights - May 9, 2019
- Golden Agri-Resources HEFFX Highlights - May 9, 2019
- Comfortdelgro Corporation Weekly HEFFX Highlights: $2.6 target - May 9, 2019