Season 2 of the “Jeuxdi By ParisLongchamp” is a success. Every Thursday since May 16, these original after-work events gather on average about 8,500 racegoers, mostly students and young adults, many of whom are discovering the world of horse racing. This average attendance was multiplied by 2.4 compared to the first season in 2018. The goals are therefore largely exceeded with a total of 75,500 people, compared to 29,000 last year. A total of twelve JeuXdi By ParisLonchamp are planned this year.
JeuXdi by ParisLongchamp will be back on Thursdays September 5 and 12.
JeuXdi by ParisLongchamp is catching a new audience for horse racing. Nearly 90% of the spectators arrive on the racecourse during the races and take full advantage of the entertainment and initiation services: “Petit Pré” area now located on the edge of the course, betting “battles” organized by entertainers, betting initiations, easy to grasp odds display screens, mobile betting terminals makes it easier for newcomers to find out their best bets.
Nearly 90% of those attending JeuXdi say they are interested in horse racing and 95% enjoy the show, according to a Goodlink survey of ticket buyers for these events. This craze translates concretely into the following figures:
- An average of 8,500 people present in ParisLongchamp every Thursday, this year;
- A record audience of 12,155 on Thursday, July 4th;
- + 134% average attendance compared to 2018;
- + 37% on mutuel handle at ParisLongchamp compared to the same Thursdays in 2018;
- 61% of the spectators bet on the races and 80% of them said they enjoyed it;
- 72% of the newcomers had never had a bet on horse racing before;
- 41% of new insiders want to bet again in the future;
- 71% say they wish to discover other France Galop events.
Through events associating horse racing with popular events. France Galop is pursuing a strategy of winning new audiences on its racecourses. So go the “Dimanche au galop” and “Hippodrome en Famille” for a family audience, , the Prix de Diane Longines for a feminine audience, and young adults at JeuXdi by ParisLongchamp and the Garden Party with DJ Ofenbach on July 14 at ParisLongchamp. All of these actions translate into a 20% rise of the audience so far in 2019 on the racecourses managed by France Galop.
Latest posts by Ivy Heffernan (see all)
- Australia Elects Each State To Manage Their Own Renewable Energy - August 23, 2019
- US Billion Dollar Foreign Aid Cut Proposal Drawn Back - August 23, 2019
- Irish Economy To Be Most Vulnerable In Brexit - August 23, 2019