Interview with Bikini Model Dallas Wesley
1) What made you first become a model? I Love Being In Front Of The Camera And The Star Of The Scene
2)How did you feel when you did your first ever fashion show or photo shoot? Untouchable, Like A Queen
3)Who was your role model as a child an how did that help in being a model? My Father Was My Role Model And He always supported me and pushed me to chase my dreams.
4)What did your parent first think of you being a model and where they supportive? My Parents Were Both Very Supportive, I Was A Little Diva Growing Up.
5)How do you feel about the controversy of the size debate in the industry? I believe beauty comes in all sizes, Ofcourse I have been judged a lot for being skinny and fit just as a plus size model would for being curvy.
6)If your were not a model, what other profession would you have been doing instead? I plan on one day opening my own business because I’m good at being a boss and I’m a perfectionist. I have Too much confidence and drive to ever be able to stop modeling, I see a future in modeling.
7)What are guilty pleasures food wise? BBQ is my weakness, I can tear some ribs up?
8)How do you cope under the pressures of being a model? I always tell myself “you got this” I don’t get nervous.
9)What beauty tips do you swear by? Coconut oil is my savior
10) What is your favorite fashion brand?
Michael Kors, Louis Vuitton, Coach, Diamond, Pelagic,Guy Harvey, Victoria’s Secret
Latest posts by Shayne Heffernan (see all)
- World War 3: Not a Race War an Economic War - June 2, 2020
- Hottest Instagram Accounts This Week: Kate Upton, 𝐁𝐚𝐝 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐬 𝐃𝐨 𝐈𝐭 𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐂𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞, Jennifer Lopez - March 6, 2020
- ASEAN Market Preview - April 19, 2017