Hillary Clinton’s Uncivil GOP Claim ‘Ridiculous’
- Hillary Clinton, “Civility Can Start Again” When Democrats Take The House And Or The Senate”
- Clinton Camp Democrats and Progressives behave in ways that go beyond incivility and border on maniacal.
- When Democrats go low, Hillary Clinton goes with them.
At a time when Republicans are being shot, stabbed, doxxed, beaten, mailed powder, run out of restaurants, and sent death threats, Hillary Clinton urges Democrats to be even more uncivil. What an irresponsible statement from Hillary Clinton, and very Democrat should denounce her and that statement.
North Dakota Democrat Senator Heidi Heitkamp trashed as “ridiculous” a claim by Hillary Clinton that Democrats cannot be civil with Republicans.
In remarks on a TV interview Senator Heitkamp argued that civility is not a political reward, that it is a political requirement.
“I cannot imagine how you get anything done if you do not bring civility back into politics, and that goes for both sides,” Senator Heitkamp said.
In the TV interview aired earlier Tuesday, the former 2016 Democratic Presidential candidate asserted, “You cannot be civil with a political party that wants to destroy what you stand for, what you care about.”
“That is why I believe, if we (the Dems) are fortunate enough to win back the House and/or the Senate, that is when civility can start again,” Mr. Clinton added. “But until then, the only thing that the Republicans seem to recognize and respect is strength.”
Senator Heitkamp who praised and endorsed Hillary Clinton in Y 2016 is facing a tough reelection bid in Red-state North Dakota, which President Donald Trump won by 36% in the Y 2016 Presidential election.
In March, Senator Heitkamp when asked by her brother in a radio interview when she thinks Hillary Clinton will “ride off into the Sunset” she responded: “Not soon enough.”
Latest posts by Paul Ebeling (see all)
- Improve Your Memory! - October 20, 2018
- If You Win the $1.6-M in the Mega Millions Lottery, You Still Need a Financial Plan - October 20, 2018
- Why China is Right to be Wary of Bitcoin (BTC) - October 20, 2018