Health: Our Eyes!
Doctors are noticing a trend in their young patients , deteriorating eye health and they think computer screens are to blame.
Looking at screens reduces your blink rate, which can lead to dry eye disease.
And 75% of doctors surveyed said that they have been diagnosing dry eye disease and digital eye strain more and more in recent years.
There are ways to help yourself and Doctors suggest:
- Dimming your screen brightness, which will be a more gentle experience for your eyes
- Consciously blinking more than you normally would, which will keep your moisture levels up
- Adhering to the 20–20–20 rule — stop what you’re doing every 20 mins to look 20 ft in the distance for about 20 secs.
For much more on this very important health matter, go here please.
Eat healthy, Be healthy, Live lively
Latest posts by HEFFX Australia (see all)
- Euro: USD/EUR (EUR=X) Extends Bull Run Ahead of the ECB Rate Decision - June 4, 2020
- Vietnam golf scene on road to recovery, say country’s leading clubs - June 3, 2020
- Bluffs Ho Tram Scores Another #1 Hit - June 3, 2020