Some Good Things I Learned Along the Path…
to leading a centered, contented successful life.
Most people I know want to be successful, want to be happy, want to be free of stress, anxiety worry and concerns.
1st, do not be jealous of someone achieving more than you, and never count any others money when making deals, if you run after shiny thing make sure you can catch and hold them..
“Life isn’t about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.”– George Bernard Shaw
Now let’s get down to the Brass Tacks, below is my list to 10, hang on 11 things to look after carefully, as follows:
1. Be independent, be very selective of what you really care about.
Care where it matters, family, health, and the things that will define success in the long run.
Guilt trips are out.
2. Plan your work and work your plan, but do not plan the results as things shift, its the Path, not the destination. So, focus on the process, build it follow it, and live in the Eternal Moment.
3. Do not hang on stuff you really do not need.
Insecure people want to hold on to things giving them a sense of familiarity. And be sure not to hold old emotions, grudges, and jealousy. The more space you have in your mind and in your closet, the more clarity you have in life.
A wise man told me, “Paul, even something good is not as good as nothing.”
Throw stuff away, we only have 1 chance to live a good life.
4. Face fear in the Face.
Stretch out, as learning to feel comfortable being uncomfortable. Living in a comfort zone will never allow you, me anyone to understand how big life can be.
This is a formula for success:
- Speak up your mind.
- Do the thing that makes you nervous.
- Push the boundaries.
- Start small and grow over time, and keep growing.
To be able to be uncomfortable is a sure way to succeed.
5. Build a Routine
Develop habits, they decide lots of thing, including happiness, and the probability for success. If you want to achieve anything in life, practice what your do regularly.
“What lies in our power to do, lies in our power not to do.”- Aristotle
6. Never be Busy
Being busy a way to waste your time and energy. It stops us from doing quality work, it does not impress people. Always to use your time to do something meaningful.
7. True Grit
Life has its fair share of bad surprises, I know it in Spades. Even the most successful one out there go through challenges, do not despair. Those of us who go through the trial but don’t give up win by stick to the process.
So, prepare yourself for bad times when things are going well, the highs are always temporary. When going through challenging times, remember that this too will be over, the lows are temporary too.
So things that you are passionate about it help to survive bad times.
8. Do not worry
The Big Q: Why?
The Big A: Most of what we worry about does not come through. Anxiety is bad for success. It also does not solve the problem unless you do something. So, do not worry?
9. Exercise, Eat Real Food, Meditate
The road to health for everyone is through moderation, harmony, and a sound mind in a sound body. What is good for body is good for mind.
- Exercise reduces stress, helps us to be physically fit.
- Eating the Real Food, drink pure water, this helps internal physical balance.
- Meditate improves focus and helps to do deep work.
- Do not overindulge.
- Be moderate, do it every day, build a discipline
We all need proper rest. A good sleep helps to restore the body and brings clarity to our mind. So, take a short nap when tired. Get 8 hours sleep daily, even if you have to force yourself to do it, and
11. Never stop learning.
It is true that often what worked yesterday will not work tomorrow. So, learn something new daily, our worlds are changing fast.
Remember, “A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.” –Laozi in the Tao Te Ching,
Have a happy day!
Latest posts by Paul Ebeling (see all)
- Box Office: ‘Sonic the Hedgehog’ Supers Past ‘Call of the Wild’ with $26.3-M - February 23, 2020
- F1: MercedesAMG Suspects Ferrari is Down Playing It’s True Pace - February 23, 2020
- Invader’s ‘Rubik Mona Lisa’ Tops Sale Estimate at Paris Auction - February 23, 2020