Genting Singapore PLC (SGX:G13) HEFFX Highlights
- Genting Singapore PLC (GIGNF) has ended the week in the black, yielding positive results for the shares at they ticked 4.68%. In taking a look at recent performance, we can see that shares have moved 51.79% over the past 4-weeks, 54.55% over the past half year and 14.86% over the past full year.
- Investors may be tracking certain levels on shares of Genting Singapore PLC (GIGNF). The current 50-day Moving Average is 0.64, the 200-day Moving Average is 0.56, and the 7-day is noted at 0.83. Moving averages can help spot trends and price reversals.
- They may also be used to help find support or resistance levels. Moving averages are considered to be lagging indicators meaning that they confirm trends. A certain stock may be considered to be on an uptrend if trading above a moving average and the average is sloping upward.
- On the other side, a stock may be considered to be in a downtrend if trading below the moving average and sloping downward.
Genting Singapore PLC is an investment holding company. The Company, through its subsidiaries, is engaged in the development and operation of integrated resort, operation of casinos, provision of sales and marketing support services to leisure and hospitality related businesses and investments. It operates through leisure and hospitality operations segment within Singapore. The operations in other geographical areas in the Asia Pacific (excluding Singapore) include development of an integrated resort in Korea and other investments. It is engaged in the development and operation of integrated resorts, consisting of gaming; hospitality; meetings, incentives, conferences and exhibitions (MICE); leisure, and entertainment facilities. It owns Resorts World Sentosa in Singapore, a destination resort that offers a casino, Universal Studios Singapore theme park, Adventure Cove Waterpark, S.E.A. Aquarium, MICE facilities, hotels, Michelin-starred restaurants and specialty retail outlets.
Overall, the bias in prices is: Upwards.
Short term: Prices are stalling.
Intermediate term: Prices are trending.
Note: this chart shows extraordinary price action to the upside.
By the way, prices are vulnerable to a correction towards 1.12.
The projected upper bound is: 1.24.
The projected lower bound is: 1.12.
The projected closing price is: 1.18.
GENTING SPORE closed up 0.025 at 1.180. Volume was 19% below average (neutral) and Bollinger Bands were 34% wider than normal.
Open High Low Close Volume
1.165 1.180 1.165 1.180 19,218,700
Short Term: Neutral
Intermediate Term: Bullish
Long Term: Bullish
Moving Averages: 10-period 50-period 200-period
Close: 1.18 1.13 1.02
Volatility: 26 33 36
Volume: 28,900,570 23,703,088 24,742,590
Short-term traders should pay closer attention to buy/sell arrows while intermediate/long-term traders should place greater emphasis on the Bullish or Bearish trend reflected in the lower ribbon.
GENTING SPORE is currently 15.2% above its 200-period moving average and is in an upward trend. Volatility is high as compared to the average volatility over the last 10 periods. Our volume indicators reflect moderate flows of volume into GENS.SI (mildly bullish). Our trend forecasting oscillators are currently bullish on GENS.SI and have had this outlook for the last 13 periods.
Momentum is a general term used to describe the speed at which prices move over a given time period. Generally, changes in momentum tend to lead to changes in prices. This expert shows the current values of four popular momentum indicators.
One method of interpreting the Stochastic Oscillator is looking for overbought areas (above 80) and oversold areas (below 20). The Stochastic Oscillator is 29.6296. This is not an overbought or oversold reading. The last signal was a sell 5 period(s) ago.
Relative Strength Index (RSI)
The RSI shows overbought (above 70) and oversold (below 30) areas. The current value of the RSI is 58.83. This is not a topping or bottoming area. A buy or sell signal is generated when the RSI moves out of an overbought/oversold area. The last signal was a sell 72 period(s) ago.
Commodity Channel Index (CCI)
The CCI shows overbought (above 100) and oversold (below -100) areas. The current value of the CCI is 36. This is not a topping or bottoming area. The last signal was a sell 4 period(s) ago.
The Moving Average Convergence/Divergence indicator (MACD) gives signals when it crosses its 9 period signal line. The last signal was a buy 20 period(s) ago.
Latest posts by John Heffernan (see all)
- Wilmar International Weekly HEFFX Highlights - May 9, 2019
- Golden Agri-Resources HEFFX Highlights - May 9, 2019
- Comfortdelgro Corporation Weekly HEFFX Highlights: $2.6 target - May 9, 2019