Gallup Poll: Trump Hits Record 45% Approval Rating
Last week President Trump met with NKorean Chairman Kim Jong Un for a historic Summit in Singapore, while his administration has begun a strict crackdown on illegal immigration into the US, including separating children from their parents if found illegally crossing the border.
Despite the controversy over his policies, President Trump’s approval rating has steadily increased since the end of May.
- 45% of Americans approve of Trump.
- 50% of Americans disapprove.
President Trump previously reached 45% approval in the week ending 29 January 2017.
Latest posts by HEFFX (see all)
- Tesla Is Hiring Someone To Defend Elon Musk And Fend Off Attacks By Twitter Trolls - January 20, 2021
- PayPal Will Continue To Profit From A Huge Increase In Volume And Accounts - January 20, 2021
- Google’s Ethical AI Division Investigating Sharing of Sensitive Documents - January 20, 2021