Gallup Poll: Trump Hits Record 45% Approval Rating
President Donald Trump’s approval rating has hit 45%, tied with his highest rating to date,according to Gallup.
Last week President Trump met with NKorean Chairman Kim Jong Un for a historic Summit in Singapore, while his administration has begun a strict crackdown on illegal immigration into the US, including separating children from their parents if found illegally crossing the border.
Despite the controversy over his policies, President Trump’s approval rating has steadily increased since the end of May.
- 45% of Americans approve of Trump.
- 50% of Americans disapprove.
President Trump previously reached 45% approval in the week ending 29 January 2017.
Latest posts by Paul Ebeling (see all)
- 24 Hours of LeMans, 12 Hours Report - June 15, 2019
- Ferrari’s (NYSE:RACE) 488 Pista Spider The Benchmark Opentop Supercar - June 15, 2019
- Trade Worries Not a Drag on US Business Investment - June 15, 2019