Free Entry to Ferrari World Abu Dhabi this Ramadan
Ferrari World Abu Dhabi introduces free view offer to all comers
The world’s 1st and only Ferrari-branded theme park to date will open its gates for all, free of charge, this Ramadan, the theme park announced Saturday.
Guests will get the chance to take a tour of the all-new entertainment experiences without paying any admission fees, it said.
The ‘Ramadan Free View Offer will be valid every Thursday, Friday and Saturday from 6:00p to 12:00 Midnight. Visitors will be able to enter for free but they will have to pay for the rides they take, the park announced.
“This Ramadan, every Thursday, Friday and Saturday from 6;00p to Midnight, Ferrari World Abu Dhabi invites you to enter for free and pay as you go with our amazing Free View Offer,” it noted.
Once inside, visitors can choose and pay for the rides they want to enjoy at the following flat rate prices:
– Dh175 individual general entry to all rides (all available rides except Driving Experience and Advance Simulator)
– Dh125 individual general entry to all family rides (all available rides except Formula Rossa, Flying Aces, Driving Experience and Advance Simulator)
– Dh50 one individual general entry to Karting Academy (Subject to availability).
The UAE Ramadan Moon Sighting Committee has announced that the Holy Month of Ramadan in UAE for the Hijri Y 1437 will begin Monday 6 June 2016.
Ramadan Moon has also been sighted in Saudi Arabia, therefore Monday, 6 June, will be the 1st day of the holy month.
Media reports said that the Crescent Moon has been sighted in Kuwait, Jordan, Yemen and other Arab countries too.
The announcement was made on Sunday after the sighting of the Crescent Moon.
|NYSE:RACE||43.18||3 Jun 2016||-0.35||43||43.24||42.75||614,500|
|HeffX-LTN Analysis for RACE:||Overall||Short||Intermediate||Long|
|Neutral (-0.01)||Neutral (-0.10)||Neutral (0.08)||Neutral (-0.03)|
Have a terrific week
Latest posts by HEFFX Australia (see all)
- Tesla (NASDAQ:TSLA) Stock Technicals and Charts - November 27, 2020
- Amazon (NASDAQ:AMZN) Stock Moving Up, Stock Analysis and Charts by Metastock - November 27, 2020
- Should You Be Buying Apple (NASDAQ:AAPL) Stock Right Now? - November 27, 2020