“We cannot have a lethal pandemic stalking the land and not have excess deaths” — Michael Yeadon, PhD
- There are currently no excess deaths while cases increase.
- Data show many deaths, primarily people 45 to 65 anni, with equal distribution between the sexes are mainly due to heart disease, stroke and cancer, which suggests they are excess deaths caused by lack of routine medical care due to the epidemic restrictions
- The PCR test is not a valid diagnostic tool and should not be done on the scale they are now doing it. The high rate of false positives is only fodder for needless fear mongering
- Virtually no one who is asymptomatic has the live virus, but when you run the test at a cycle threshold over 30, meaning you amplify the viral RNA more than 30X, you end up with a positive test even if the virus is inactive and noninfectious
- According to Michael Yeadon, PhD, a former vice-president and chief scientific adviser of the drug company Pfizer (NYSE:PFE), very few people will need the COVID-19 vaccine as the mortality rate is so low and the disease is not causing excess deaths.
Have a healthy, happy Thanksgiving, Keep the Faith!
The following two tabs change content below.
Paul A. Ebeling, a polymath, excels, in diverse fields of knowledge Including Pattern Recognition Analysis in Equities, Commodities and Foreign Exchange, and he is the author of "The Red Roadmaster's Technical Report on the US Major Market Indices, a highly regarded, weekly financial market commentary. He is a philosopher, issuing insights on a wide range of subjects to over a million cohorts. An international audience of opinion makers, business leaders, and global organizations recognize Ebeling as an expert.
Latest posts by Paul Ebeling (see all)
- Commentary: Paul Ebeling on Wall Street - January 25, 2021
- Sitting on a Cash Pile 10.0? Online Sports Gambling Appears a Good Bet - January 25, 2021
- Wall Street’s Key Stock Analysts Research Report, All Buys - January 25, 2021