Ferraris (NYSE:RACE) Can Be ‘Tailor Made’
- Ferrari’s Tailored Specifically to the Request of Each Client, aka Bespoke.
Ferrari clients make their personalisation choices on site in Maranello where they are flanked by a personal designer who will assist them in creating their bespoke Ferrari right down to the finest detail.
This service encompass everything from livery colors to cabin trims, finishes and accessories of which there is an unprecedented selection of materials, treatments and hues.
Owners can opt for luxury traditional materials, such as cashmere, or more casual, contemporary ones like denim.
There are plenty of high tech options, such as carbon-fibre, too.
The end result is in each and every instance, a standard of exclusivity completely unmatched anywhere in the automotive sector. In fact, this is the 1st time many of the materials are being used or approved for use on cars.
Creativity, sophistication, originality of materials, meticulous craftsmanship and attention to detail are the bywords of Ferrari’s Tailor Made programme which offers three collections inextricably linked to Ferraris’ own DNA: Scuderia, Classica and Inedita.
- Scuderia takes its lead from Ferrari’s sporting history with racing world-inspired selections.
- Classica, on the other hand, offers a modern take on the styling cues and features of Maranello’s great iconic GTs. Lastly,
- Inedita is designed for owners with a penchant for experimentation and innovation.
Ferrari Tailor Made is the product of the Ferrari Style Centre’s ongoing research and development work, itself focused on reflecting Ferrari’s core values of innovation, elegance and passion.
|NYSE:RACE||106.1||8 December 2017||1.47||106.24||106.52||105.82||206,210|
|HeffX-LTN Analysis for RACE:||Overall||Short||Intermediate||Long|
|Neutral (-0.24)||Bearish (-0.43)||Neutral (-0.06)||Neutral (-0.24)|
Have a terrific week.
Latest posts by Paul Ebeling (see all)
- F1: Ferrari’s (NYSE:RACE) China ‘Team Orders’ Set a Complex Precedent - April 19, 2019
- Investors in China’s Stock Market Focus on PBoC Stimulus Measures - April 19, 2019
- Film Look: Judy Dench Stars in ‘Red Joan’ - April 18, 2019