Ferrari (NYSE:RACE) the World’s #1 Automotive Brand to Report Q-1 Earnings
The iconic Italian Supercar maker, Ferrari (NYSE:RACE) is scheduled to report Q-1 Y 2018 results before the open Thursday.
The Whisper: EPS is seen +10% to 0.88/share on $993 to $1-B in revenue in the Quarter.
Ferrari gaped up and closed + 2.72% to 125.81.
The stock has been building an 11-wk base and is aiming for an entry point of 131.30. The Supercarmaker has a strong IBD Composite Rating of 87 and is pulling away from most of its competitors with a Relative Strength Rating of 87.
- Top luxury company, outstanding management, iconic brand, recession-proof, wealthiest clientele, unmatched pricing power, all leading to high probability of a predictable outcome.
- 15% yearly EBIT growth even with a low unit increase, brand exclusivity protected.
- Operational margins at 23% and growing, with more incremental revenue dropping to the bottom line.
- Due to the superb ROIC and ROIIC, incremental revenues will accrue to the shareholders rather than for increasing asset levels or mergers and acquisitions.
Ferrari fits in the category of Aristocrat stocks that are likely to work very well over a long period of time. Most of the people are familiar with Ferrari automobiles, with its famous Prancing Black Horse badge.
Ferrari’s always sharp design and performance has been a constant since Italian car race enthusiast Enzo Ferrari started the company more than 70 years ago.
I have been a Ferrari fan since I was a boy, and bought my 1st one in 1966, a 275GTS in Fly Yellow, then about $9,000, now $1,400,000!
|NYSE:RACE||125.81||3 May 2018||3.33||126.41||127.17||125.81||537,641|
|HeffX-LTN Analysis for RACE:||Overall||Short||Intermediate||Long|
|Neutral (0.20)||Neutral (0.15)||Bullish (0.29)||Neutral (0.17)|
Latest posts by Paul Ebeling (see all)
- “Risk Assets Have Room to Run” - June 19, 2019
- Transform Stressful Thoughts into Healthy Productivity - June 19, 2019
- The Street’s Key Stock Analysts Research Reports - June 19, 2019