Ferrari (NYSE:RACE) Premieres the 812 Superfast in Australia
- The Ferrari 812 has the most powerful ever V12 800 Hp production engine
- Great performance, luxury and comfort
The Ferrari 812 Superfast has officially made its Australasian debut, the very 1st appearance in Australia following the International Premiere at the Geneva International Motor Show in March this year.
The model opens a new chapter in Ferrari V12 engine history and marks the 70th Anniversary since Ferrari released its 1st sports car, the 125 S, in Y 1947.
Ferrari, to this day is the only manufacturer to have continuously produced sports cars with 12-cylinder engines throughout it lifetime.
This highly acclaimed car in a new Grigio Caldo Opaco, was unveiled at The Meat Market in North Melbourne.
This iconic heritage listed building was transformed into the world of the Cavallino Rampante with dynamic and sporty flavor which epitomized the pulse of the 812 Superfast, the Star of the Day.
|NYSE:RACE||114.69||20 October 2017||-1.22||115.04||115.26||114.38||192,597|
|HeffX-LTN Analysis for RACE:||Overall||Short||Intermediate||Long|
|Neutral (0.18)||Bullish (0.25)||Neutral (0.08)||Neutral (0.21)|
Have a terrific weekend.
Latest posts by HEFFX Australia (see all)
- Alibaba (9988.HK) to Drive Its Digital Transformation - August 11, 2020
- Is Tencent (0700.HK) Stock A Buy? - August 11, 2020
- A Closer Look at the Bitcoin: BTC/USD (BTC=X) Price - August 11, 2020