Ferrari F8 Tributo Successfully presented at the Geneva Motor Show on 5 March 2019, the Ferrari F8 Tributo represents the most powerful V8 in the Maranello Outfit’s history for a non-special series Supercar and sets the benchmark for turbos, and for engines across the board.
The F8 Tributo delivers its 720 cv without a hint of a turbo lag and produces an evocative soundtrack. Instantaneous power is matched by exceptional handling due to the car’s advanced vehicle dynamics.
Ferrari (NYSE:RACE) announces its consolidated preliminary results for the Q-1 of Y 2019, as summarized below:
- Total shipments of 2,610 units, +22.7%
- Net revenues of EUR 940-M, +13.1% or +11.1% at constant currency
- Adj. EBITDA of EUR 311-M, +14.1% and reaching an EBITDA margin of 33.1% consistent with Y 2019 guidance
- Adj. diluted EPS EUR 0.95, +21.8%
- Industrial free cash flow generation of EUR 282-M, including the positive cash impact from advances on the Ferrari Monza SP1 and SP2
Ferrari confirmed the following performance targets for Y 2019:
- Net revenues: EUR 3.5-B, over 3% growth Vs 2018
- Adj. EBITDA: EUR 1.2-1.25-B, approx. 10% growth Vs 2018
- Adj. EBIT: EUR 0.85-0.9-B, approx. 6% growth Vs 2018
- Adj. diluted EPS: EUR 3.50-3.70/share, approx. 6% growth Vs 2018
- Industrial free cash flow: EUR 0.45-B, over 10% growth Vs 2018
Ferrari Dividend Payout and Share Buyback Program
On 2 May 2019, following the approval of Shareholders at the Annual General Meeting on 12 April 2019, the Company paid a dividend in cash of EUR 1.03 per outstanding common share, corresponding to a total dividend amount of approximately EUR 193-M.
Under the common share repurchase program, the Company has purchased a further 137,374 common shares for a total consideration of EUR 16.7-M since 31 March 2019. As a result, as of 2 May 2019 the Company held an aggregate of 6,368,379 common shares in its treasury.
Pre-Market: Ferrari is trading at 138.01 +5.69, or 4.30%
Source: Ferrari N.V. 2019
Latest posts by Paul Ebeling (see all)
- The 5 Safest Cities in the World - October 13, 2019
- Box Office: ‘Joker’ Laughs with another $55-M in North America - October 13, 2019
- US Q-3 Earnings, Here They Come - October 13, 2019