Ferrari (NYSE:RACE) Facts About the World’s #1 Automotive Brand
- Ferrari (NYSE:RACE) every street and racing Ferrari has been RWD (rear wheel drive). AWD (all wheel drive) was 1st introduced in the Ferrari FF 4 seater and continued onto their GTC/4 Lusso.
- Ferrari has never made an SUV and says that it will never make one. Ferrari sticks to founder Enzo Ferrari’s “race car” reason for being.
- Ferrari is celebrating it 70 Anni this year.
- Ferrari will not build a 4 door sedan.
- The Scuderia Ferrari (SF) badge you see on Ferrari racing cars and many of their street racing cars represents the Ferrari racing. Enzo Ferrari himself prior to establishing the Ferrari S.p.A. in Y 1947 and racing under the SF badge, and had raced Alfa Romeo cars under the badge.
- Ferrari is the only automotive manufacturer to own their own dedicated race track for testing. The Pista di Fiorano, is a 1.86 mile track where each corner is designed specifically to test certain aspects of the vehicle’s chassis, braking, road holding capabilities, etc. Also it is useful to simulate corners from numerous Formula One Grand Prix tracks around the world. The track is utilized both for F1 racing cars, privateer racing cars, as well as the development of all road cars.
- Enzo Ferrari’s mission was to build race cars. The road cars were only there to finance the racing division.
- 1 of the Key items of what makes a Ferrari special is their utilization of race technology in their road cars.
- Over the years, Ferrari was all about the V12 engine. It had the sophistication and panache for his cars while exhibiting great performance and sound. From Y’s 1947 to 1968, all Ferrari road cars were V12 powered, and because of this Ferrari utilized a different brand name for their non V12 cars.
- Ferrari is the newest of all Italian automotive marques except for for Lamborghini and Pagani. Alfa Romeo, FIAT, Lancia, and Maserati are all older than Ferrari, by at least 30. While it is not the oldest Italian marque it is the most iconic.
- Ferrari is the most successful car company at creating notoriety-demand-exclusivity. The Ferrari would is considered the most desirable of all sports cars. Nobody in the automotive industry has built a stronger brand identity than Ferrari.
- Ferrari has lent their hand in helping their corporate brothers. In the early 2000’s, Ferrari owned Maserati directly and developed their engines and engineering. Maserati is now the luxury brand of Fiat-Chrysler (NYSE:FCAU).
- Ferrari also developed and suspension design for the Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio sports sedan; in some ways this car can be considered a Ferrari sports sedan.
- Think of Ferrari, and the sound of engine is always, the sensual design and luxurious finish are the most consistent it provides its corsa clienti, that cannot be said of most other sport car brands.
- Over the past 70 years Ferrari has produced a number of different models and variants within those models, plus the 1-Off cars built for its special clients.
For more Ferrari information click here please.
|NYSE:RACE||89.11||21 June 2017||0.37||89.11||89.39||88.61||206,301|
|HeffX-LTN Analysis for RACE:||Overall||Short||Intermediate||Long|
|Very Bullish (0.57)||Bullish (0.48)||Very Bullish (0.65)||Very Bullish (0.58)|
The following two tabs change content below.
Paul A. Ebeling, polymath, excels in diverse fields of knowledge. Pattern Recognition Analyst in Equities, Commodities and Foreign Exchange and author of “The Red Roadmaster’s Technical Report” on the US Major Market Indices™, a highly regarded, weekly financial market letter, he is also a philosopher, issuing insights on a wide range of subjects to a following of over 250,000 cohorts. An international audience of opinion makers, business leaders, and global organizations recognizes Ebeling as an expert.
Latest posts by Paul Ebeling (see all)
- Ferrari’s (NYSE:RACE) Display Wow’d at Goodwood Festival - July 16, 2018
- Atlanta Fed: “US Economy Growing at 4.5% Annualized Rate” - July 16, 2018
- President Trump, “He knows how to Win!” - July 16, 2018