Facebook Inc (NASDAQ:FB) HEFFX Highlighs
- Facebook Watch is barely out of the gate, but publishers are already trying to sell advertisers on sponsored shows on the fledgling video-viewing platform.
- Business Insider’s lifestyle brand Insider, for instance, has already premiered two shows for Watch, including “The Great Cheese Hunt” and “It’s Cool, But Does It Really Work?” Insider is now talking to advertising clients about developing shows that advertisers pay for and distribute inside the Watch environment.
- Other publishers that Facebook is paying to make shows for Watch also said branded shows are part of their game plans for Watch. This includes news and issues publisher Attn, which has two shows so far on Watch; and food video giant Tastemade, which is creating six shows for the platform.
- “We’re excited to do this type of work for clients and use all of the same data that we used to come up with our Facebook series,” said Insider’s editor-in-chief Nicholas Carlson. “We’re already out in the market talking to clients about great series ideas that they want to bring to life.”
Facebook, Inc. is focused on building products that enable people to connect and share through mobile devices, personal computers and other surfaces. The Company’s products include Facebook, Instagram, Messenger, WhatsApp and Oculus. Facebook enables people to connect, share, discover and communicate with each other on mobile devices and personal computers. Instagram enables people to take photos or videos, customize them with filter effects, and share them with friends and followers in a photo feed or send them directly to friends. Messenger allows communicating with people and businesses alike across a range of platforms and devices. WhatsApp Messenger is a messaging application that is used by people around the world and is available on a range of mobile platforms. Its Oculus virtual reality technology and content platform offers products that allow people to enter an interactive environment to play games, consume content and connect with others.
Overall, the bias in prices is: Upwards.
Short term: Prices are moving.
Intermediate term: Prices are trending.
The projected upper bound is: 175.79.
The projected lower bound is: 164.76.
The projected closing price is: 170.27.
FACEBOOK INC A closed up 1.870 at 169.920. Volume was 100% below average (consolidating) and Bollinger Bands were 46% narrower than normal.
Open High Low Close Volume
168.170 170.180 167.630 169.920 17,743
Short Term: Neutral
Intermediate Term: Bearish
Long Term: Bullish
Moving Averages: 10-period 50-period 200-period
Close: 167.97 163.02 142.44
Volatility: 17 22 20
Volume: 11,180,196 16,740,501 18,083,370
Short-term traders should pay closer attention to buy/sell arrows while intermediate/long-term traders should place greater emphasis on the Bullish or Bearish trend reflected in the lower ribbon.
FACEBOOK INC A is currently 19.3% above its 200-period moving average and is in an downward trend. Volatility is extremely low when compared to the average volatility over the last 10 periods. There is a good possibility that there will be an increase in volatility along with sharp price fluctuations in the near future. Our volume indicators reflect volume flowing into and out of FB.O at a relatively equal pace (neutral). Our trend forecasting oscillators are currently bearish on FB.O and have had this outlook for the last 3 periods.
Momentum is a general term used to describe the speed at which prices move over a given time period. Generally, changes in momentum tend to lead to changes in prices. This expert shows the current values of four popular momentum indicators.
One method of interpreting the Stochastic Oscillator is looking for overbought areas (above 80) and oversold areas (below 20). The Stochastic Oscillator is 68.2541. This is not an overbought or oversold reading. The last signal was a sell 24 period(s) ago.
Relative Strength Index (RSI)
The RSI shows overbought (above 70) and oversold (below 30) areas. The current value of the RSI is 58.04. This is not a topping or bottoming area. A buy or sell signal is generated when the RSI moves out of an overbought/oversold area. The last signal was a sell 16 period(s) ago.
Commodity Channel Index (CCI)
The CCI shows overbought (above 100) and oversold (below -100) areas. The current value of the CCI is 50. This is not a topping or bottoming area. The last signal was a buy 6 period(s) ago.
The Moving Average Convergence/Divergence indicator (MACD) gives signals when it crosses its 9 period signal line. The last signal was a sell 18 period(s) ago.
Latest posts by John Heffernan (see all)
- Singapore Technologies Engineering HEFFX Highlights - June 3, 2019
- United Overseas Bank HEFFX Highlights - June 3, 2019
- COSCO Shipping International HEFFX Highlights - June 3, 2019