Facebook Inc (NASDAQ:FB) For The Normalization Of Violence?
Social media; What started as a glorious way to connect people around the globe, is quickly becoming a tool for the normalization of violence.
Facebook is under global pressure to increase its protocols and vetting procedures after two murders were broadcast on the social media website. A video showing the murder of an 11-month-old girl remained on Facebook for more than a day after it was uploaded.
- HEFFX Faith In $180 Target Wavering
- Thailand could face legal action next week after Thai authorities warned Facebook to take down content deemed threatening to national security or the Monarchy
- Social media companies face financial penalties for failing to take down Hateful/Violent content
- Ireland will force companies such as Facebook and Twitter to take down abusive and defamatory material or face financial consequences.
- Memphis Musician Dead After Setting Himself on Fire on Facebook Live
- An anonymous group of ex-Muslims has slammed Facebook for its censorship of anti-Islamic content
- Facebook the domain of choice for scammers
- Shots fired at Niagara Falls house after argument that began on Facebook
Overall, the bias in prices is: Upwards.
Short term: Prices are moving.
Intermediate term: Prices are trending.
Note: this chart shows extraordinary price action to the upside.
By the way, prices are vulnerable to a correction towards 143.81.
The projected upper bound is: 153.17.
The projected lower bound is: 148.04.
The projected closing price is: 150.60.
FACEBOOK INC A closed up 0.290 at 150.330. Volume was 45% below average (neutral) and Bollinger Bands were 52% wider than normal.
Open High Low Close Volume
150.400 150.460 149.630 150.330 9,598,229
Short Term: Neutral
Intermediate Term: Bullish
Long Term: Bullish
Moving Averages: 10-period 50-period 200-period
Close: 151.03 143.18 130.30
Volatility: 12 11 20
Volume: 19,704,724 15,723,606 19,056,600
Short-term traders should pay closer attention to buy/sell arrows while intermediate/long-term traders should place greater emphasis on the Bullish or Bearish trend reflected in the lower ribbon.
FACEBOOK INC A is currently 15.4% above its 200-period moving average and is in an upward trend. Volatility is relatively normal as compared to the average volatility over the last 10 periods. Our volume indicators reflect moderate flows of volume into FB.O (mildly bullish). Our trend forecasting oscillators are currently bullish on FB.O and have had this outlook for the last 15 periods.
Momentum is a general term used to describe the speed at which prices move over a given time period. Generally, changes in momentum tend to lead to changes in prices. This expert shows the current values of four popular momentum indicators.
One method of interpreting the Stochastic Oscillator is looking for overbought areas (above 80) and oversold areas (below 20). The Stochastic Oscillator is 37.2462. This is not an overbought or oversold reading. The last signal was a sell 6 period(s) ago.
Relative Strength Index (RSI)
The RSI shows overbought (above 70) and oversold (below 30) areas. The current value of the RSI is 66.99. This is not a topping or bottoming area. A buy or sell signal is generated when the RSI moves out of an overbought/oversold area. The last signal was a sell 3 period(s) ago.
Commodity Channel Index (CCI)
The CCI shows overbought (above 100) and oversold (below -100) areas. The current value of the CCI is 5. This is not a topping or bottoming area. The last signal was a sell 6 period(s) ago.
The Moving Average Convergence/Divergence indicator (MACD) gives signals when it crosses its 9 period signal line. The last signal was a sell 2 period(s) ago.
Latest posts by John Heffernan (see all)
- Wilmar International HEFFX Highlights - August 4, 2019
- Golden Agri-Resources HEFFX Highlights - August 4, 2019
- Yangzijiang Shipbuilding Holdings HEFFX Highlights - August 4, 2019