Is Facebook Inc (NASDAQ:FB) An Ethical Investment?
Social media; What started as a glorious way to connect people around the globe, is quickly becoming a tool for the propaganda and normalization of Violence.
Facebook, despite the good that may found there, it’s now being overshadowed with Death, Hate and pro-Islam. Murder, Suicides, and Islam videos/posts are being put to the top of your page, whilst your friends vacation photos are dropped to the bottom, and anti-Islam post aren’t even there. Facebook are good enough to censor sensible posts on Islam but not Death?
- HEFFX drops Facebook stock until something is done.
- Facebook attempting to fight Bogus live streams with stricter rules
- Facebook Live murder and suicide videos have continued spreading.
- Facebook has said nothing and done nothing regarding the Deaths being streamed on their platform.
- Facebook faces shutdown in Thailand for not removing anti-Monarchy and hateful posts “CNBC reached out to Facebook asking if the company plans to comply with the demands from the Thai government over email and did not hear back.”
- Facebook had failed to remove 131 of 309 web addresses on the platform that were deemed a threat to Thailand National Security
Overall, the bias in prices is: Upwards.
Short term: Prices are moving.
Intermediate term: Prices are trending.
Note: this chart shows extraordinary price action to the upside.
By the way, prices are vulnerable to a correction towards 144.07.
The projected upper bound is: 153.02.
The projected lower bound is: 147.88.
The projected closing price is: 150.45.
FACEBOOK INC A closed down -0.140 at 150.190. Volume was 13% below average (neutral) and Bollinger Bands were 39% wider than normal.
Open High Low Close Volume
150.170 151.480 149.770 150.190 15,064,664
Short Term: Neutral
Intermediate Term: Bullish
Long Term: Bullish
Moving Averages: 10-period 50-period 200-period
Close: 150.81 143.44 130.43
Volatility: 7 11 20
Volume: 18,689,360 15,801,688 18,737,144
Short-term traders should pay closer attention to buy/sell arrows while intermediate/long-term traders should place greater emphasis on the Bullish or Bearish trend reflected in the lower ribbon.
FACEBOOK INC A is currently 15.2% above its 200-period moving average and is in an upward trend. Volatility is low as compared to the average volatility over the last 10 periods. Our volume indicators reflect moderate flows of volume into FB.O (mildly bullish). Our trend forecasting oscillators are currently bullish on FB.O and have had this outlook for the last 16 periods. our momentum oscillator has set a new 14-period low while the security price has not. This is a bearish divergence.
Momentum is a general term used to describe the speed at which prices move over a given time period. Generally, changes in momentum tend to lead to changes in prices. This expert shows the current values of four popular momentum indicators.
One method of interpreting the Stochastic Oscillator is looking for overbought areas (above 80) and oversold areas (below 20). The Stochastic Oscillator is 35.5675. This is not an overbought or oversold reading. The last signal was a sell 7 period(s) ago.
Relative Strength Index (RSI)
The RSI shows overbought (above 70) and oversold (below 30) areas. The current value of the RSI is 66.05. This is not a topping or bottoming area. A buy or sell signal is generated when the RSI moves out of an overbought/oversold area. The last signal was a sell 4 period(s) ago.
Commodity Channel Index (CCI)
The CCI shows overbought (above 100) and oversold (below -100) areas. The current value of the CCI is 10. This is not a topping or bottoming area. The last signal was a sell 7 period(s) ago.
The Moving Average Convergence/Divergence indicator (MACD) gives signals when it crosses its 9 period signal line. The last signal was a sell 3 period(s) ago.
Latest posts by John Heffernan (see all)
- Wilmar International HEFFX Highlights - August 4, 2019
- Golden Agri-Resources HEFFX Highlights - August 4, 2019
- Yangzijiang Shipbuilding Holdings HEFFX Highlights - August 4, 2019