Facebook, Inc. (NASDAQ:FB) Directors and Officers Recent Trades
COB and CEO of Facebook Inc Mark Zuckerberg sold 125,600 shares of FB on 08/19/2019 at an average price of $186.36 a share. The total sale was $23.4 million.
Facebook Inc is the world’s largest online social network. Its products are Facebook, Instagram, Messenger, WhatsApp, and Oculus. Its products enable people to connect and share through mobile devices and personal computers. Facebook Inc has a market cap of $523.66 billion; its shares were traded at around $183.55 with a P/E ratio of 31.14 and P/S ratio of 8.47. Facebook Inc had annual average EBITDA growth of 48.30% over the past five years.
CEO Recent Trades:
- COB and CEO, 10% Owner Mark Zuckerberg sold 122,375 shares of FB stock on 08/21/2019 at the average price of $184.73. The price of the stock has decreased by 0.64% since.
- COB and CEO, 10% Owner Mark Zuckerberg sold 120,627 shares of FB stock on 08/20/2019 at the average price of $184.54. The price of the stock has decreased by 0.54% since.
- COB and CEO, 10% Owner Mark Zuckerberg sold 125,600 shares of FB stock on 08/19/2019 at the average price of $186.36. The price of the stock has decreased by 1.51% since.
- COB and CEO, 10% Owner Mark Zuckerberg sold 237,823 shares of FB stock on 08/16/2019 at the average price of $182.75. The price of the stock has increased by 0.44% since.
- COB and CEO, 10% Owner Mark Zuckerberg sold 7,500 shares of FB stock on 08/14/2019 at the average price of $181.95. The price of the stock has increased by 0.88% since.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- COO Sheryl Sandberg sold 55,000 shares of FB stock on 08/14/2019 at the average price of $181.62. The price of the stock has increased by 1.06% since.
- Chief Revenue Officer David B. Fischer sold 5,501 shares of FB stock on 07/31/2019 at the average price of $196.84. The price of the stock has decreased by 6.75% since.
- COO Sheryl Sandberg sold 55,000 shares of FB stock on 07/25/2019 at the average price of $200.81. The price of the stock has decreased by 8.6% since.
Overall, the bias in prices is: Downwards.
Note: this chart shows extraordinary price action to the downside.
The projected upper bound is: 191.34.
The projected lower bound is: 173.02.
The projected closing price is: 182.18.
A black body occurred (because prices closed lower than they opened).
During the past 10 bars, there have been 3 white candles and 7 black candles for a net of 4 black candles. During the past 50 bars, there have been 24 white candles and 26 black candles for a net of 2 black candles.
Three black candles occurred in the last three days. Although these candles were not big enough to create three black crows, the steady downward pattern is bearish.
Momentum is a general term used to describe the speed at which prices move over a given time period. Generally, changes in momentum tend to lead to changes in prices. This expert shows the current values of four popular momentum indicators.
One method of interpreting the Stochastic Oscillator is looking for overbought areas (above 80) and oversold areas (below 20). The Stochastic Oscillator is 43.6559. This is not an overbought or oversold reading. The last signal was a buy 11 period(s) ago.
Relative Strength Index (RSI)
The RSI shows overbought (above 70) and oversold (below 30) areas. The current value of the RSI is 40.53. This is not a topping or bottoming area. A buy or sell signal is generated when the RSI moves out of an overbought/oversold area. The last signal was a sell 28 period(s) ago.
Commodity Channel Index (CCI)
The CCI shows overbought (above 100) and oversold (below -100) areas. The current value of the CCI is -91. This is not a topping or bottoming area. The last signal was a buy 5 period(s) ago.
The Moving Average Convergence/Divergence indicator (MACD) gives signals when it crosses its 9 period signal line. The last signal was a sell 24 period(s) ago.
Rex Takasugi – TD Profile
FACEBOOK INC A closed down -1.510 at 182.040. Volume was 36% below average (neutral) and Bollinger Bands were 11% narrower than normal.
Open High Low Close Volume___
183.430 184.110 179.910 182.040 10,829,509
Short Term: Neutral
Intermediate Term: Bearish
Long Term: Bullish
Moving Averages: 10-period 50-period 200-period
Close: 184.32 192.27 169.24
Volatility: 35 31 41
Volume: 11,948,290 16,057,439 19,577,016
Short-term traders should pay closer attention to buy/sell arrows while intermediate/long-term traders should place greater emphasis on the Bullish or Bearish trend reflected in the lower ribbon.
FACEBOOK INC A is currently 7.6% above its 200-period moving average and is in an downward trend. Volatility is high as compared to the average volatility over the last 10 periods. Our volume indicators reflect moderate flows of volume out of FB.O (mildly bearish). Our trend forecasting oscillators are currently bearish on FB.O and have had this outlook for the last 16 periods.