Facebook, Inc. (NASDAQ:FB) COB and CEO Mark Zuckerberg Sold $130.1 million of Shares
Facebook Inc is the world’s largest online social network. Its products are Facebook, Instagram, Messenger, WhatsApp, and Oculus. Its products enable people to connect and share through mobile devices and personal computers. Facebook Inc has a market cap of $556.96 billion; its shares were traded at around $192.41 with a P/E ratio of 31.85 and P/S ratio of 12.74. Facebook Inc had annual average EBITDA growth of 63.50% over the past five years.
CEO Recent Trades:
- COB and CEO, 10% Owner Mark Zuckerberg sold 677,000 shares of FB stock on 06/13/2018 at the average price of $192.18. The price of the stock has increased by 0.12% since.
- COB and CEO, 10% Owner Mark Zuckerberg sold 440,000 shares of FB stock on 06/08/2018 at the average price of $188.47. The price of the stock has increased by 2.09% since.
- COB and CEO, 10% Owner Mark Zuckerberg sold 677,600 shares of FB stock on 06/06/2018 at the average price of $192.38. The price of the stock has increased by 0.02% since.
- COB and CEO, 10% Owner Mark Zuckerberg sold 457,000 shares of FB stock on 06/01/2018 at the average price of $192.1. The price of the stock has increased by 0.16% since.
- COB and CEO, 10% Owner Mark Zuckerberg sold 440,000 shares of FB stock on 05/30/2018 at the average price of $186.3. The price of the stock has increased by 3.28% since.
Overall, the bias in prices is: Upwards.
Note: this chart shows extraordinary price action to the upside.
By the way, prices are vulnerable to a correction towards 180.19.
The projected upper bound is: 202.13.
The projected lower bound is: 184.14.
The projected closing price is: 193.14.
A black body occurred (because prices closed lower than they opened).
During the past 10 bars, there have been 7 white candles and 3 black candles for a net of 4 white candles. During the past 50 bars, there have been 28 white candles and 22 black candles for a net of 6 white candles.
A long upper shadow occurred. This is typically a bearish signal (particularly when it occurs near a high price level, at resistance level, or when the security is overbought).
A spinning top occurred (a spinning top is a candle with a small real body). Spinning tops identify a session in which there is little price action (as defined by the difference between the open and the close). During a rally or near new highs, a spinning top can be a sign that prices are losing momentum and the bulls may be in trouble.
Momentum is a general term used to describe the speed at which prices move over a given time period. Generally, changes in momentum tend to lead to changes in prices. This expert shows the current values of four popular momentum indicators.
One method of interpreting the Stochastic Oscillator is looking for overbought areas (above 80) and oversold areas (below 20). The Stochastic Oscillator is 72.6266. This is not an overbought or oversold reading. The last signal was a sell 5 period(s) ago.
Relative Strength Index (RSI)
The RSI shows overbought (above 70) and oversold (below 30) areas. The current value of the RSI is 64.15. This is not a topping or bottoming area. A buy or sell signal is generated when the RSI moves out of an overbought/oversold area. The last signal was a sell 6 period(s) ago.
Commodity Channel Index (CCI)
The CCI shows overbought (above 100) and oversold (below -100) areas. The current value of the CCI is 76. This is not a topping or bottoming area. The last signal was a sell 5 period(s) ago.
The Moving Average Convergence/Divergence indicator (MACD) gives signals when it crosses its 9 period signal line. The last signal was a sell 4 period(s) ago.
Rex Takasugi – TD Profile
FACEBOOK INC A closed up 0.010 at 192.410. Volume was 48% below average (neutral) and Bollinger Bands were 37% narrower than normal.
Open High Low Close Volume___
192.740 194.500 191.910 192.410 15,853,821
Short Term: Neutral
Intermediate Term: Bullish
Long Term: Bullish
Moving Averages: 10-period 50-period 200-period
Close: 191.70 177.56 176.83
Volatility: 20 34 33
Volume: 17,965,854 24,436,214 23,243,850
Short-term traders should pay closer attention to buy/sell arrows while intermediate/long-term traders should place greater emphasis on the Bullish or Bearish trend reflected in the lower ribbon.
FACEBOOK INC A is currently 8.8% above its 200-period moving average and is in an upward trend. Volatility is relatively normal as compared to the average volatility over the last 10 periods. Our volume indicators reflect volume flowing into and out of FB.O at a relatively equal pace (neutral). Our trend forecasting oscillators are currently bullish on FB.O and have had this outlook for the last 33 periods.
Latest posts by HEFFX Australia (see all)
- United States Oil (USO) prices pulled back from gains racked up in the previous session - September 19, 2018
- Dow Jones Industrial Average (.DJI) Higher after latest tariff moves - September 19, 2018
- Bitcoin: USD/BTC (BTC=X) well supported by $6,300 for the time being - September 19, 2018