F1: US Grand Prix, Ferrari (NYSE:RACE) to Set the Pace
Mr. Hamilton has a good record in the US GP, too, but Mr. Vettel has a reputation for being very fast Stateside.Mr. Hamilton has won 4 of the 5 races in Austin, while Mr. Vettel won the other in Y 2013.
Mr. Vettel is the driver with the most fastest laps at the US GP at 4.If both MercedesAMG drivers make the podium in Austin, the team will be the constructors’ champions for the 4th season running.Ferrari is seeing its worst podium-less run of the season, 3 races in a row.
Mr. Hamilton could win the 2017 Championship if he wins and Mr. Vettel finishes 6th or worse, or if he finishes 2nd and Mr. Vettel come in 9th or worse and Mr. Bottas does not win the race.
If Hamilton wins this F1 drivers’ championship, he would be the British driver with the most F1 titles (4) and would equal Sebastian Vettel and Alain Prost in titles, with only Michael Schumacher (7) and Juan Manuel Fangio (5) with more.
Lots of IFs should make for a very exciting US Grand Prix this weekend.
Here is the schedule
Here’s the F1 schedule, with stream links and TV network if applicable:
- Practice 1: Friday, Oct. 20, 11 a.m.-12:30 p.m. ET (NBCSN)
- Practice 2: Friday, Oct. 20, 3 p.m.-4:30 p.m. ET (Streaming)
- Practice 2 (Replay): Friday, Oct. 20, 11 p.m.-12:30 a.m. ET (NBCSN)
- Practice 3: Saturday, Oct. 21, 12 p.m.-1 p.m. ET (Streaming)
- Practice 3 (Replay): Saturday, Oct. 21, 4 p.m.-5 p.m. ET (NBCSN)
- Qualifying: Saturday, Oct. 21, 5 p.m.-7 p.m. ET (NBCSN)
- Pre-Race: Sunday, Oct. 22, 2 p.m.-3 p.m. ET (NBC)
- Race: Sunday, Oct. 22, 3 p.m.-5 p.m. ET (NBC)
- Post-Race: Sunday, Oct. 22, 5 p.m.-6 p.m. ET (NBC)
- Race (Replay): Sunday, Oct. 22, 9 p.m.-11 p.m. ET (NBCSN)
|NYSE:RACE||116.77||18 October 2017||1.00||116.2||116.86||115.63||151,917|
|HeffX-LTN Analysis for RACE:||Overall||Short||Intermediate||Long|
|Neutral (0.19)||Neutral (0.12)||Neutral (0.21)||Bullish (0.25)|
Latest posts by Paul Ebeling (see all)
- Traveling Is Good for Our Health - February 16, 2020
- Daytona 500 Grand Marshal President Trump Commands Drivers to “Start your engines” for the ‘Great American Race’ - February 16, 2020
- Upgrade Your Brain, Optimize Your Body, Defy Aging - February 16, 2020