F1: Mexican Grand Prix 2016
The 19th round of the 2016 Formula One season will take place at this weekend’s Mexican Grand Prix at the Autodromo Hermanos Rodriguez, where Lewis Hamilton must keep up his momentum.
The 3X world champion ended a 5-race winless run at last weekend’s United States GP in Austin, Texas, where he dominated from the Pole position to pare Mercedes team-mate Nico Rosberg’s championship lead.
With Mr. Rosberg still holding a 26-point advantage ahead of the final 3 Grands Prix, he can secure his 1st world championship in Mexico City, with Mr. Hamilton under pressure to take the title fight to the next round in Brazil.
Today, I read an article with 5 predictions for the Mexican GP, with Ferrari (NYSE:RACE), a surprise podium finisher, a home howler and a shock point-scorer all featured, here they are:
- MercedesAMG’s Lewis Hamilton Wins after pressuring Nico Rosberg into a Mistake
- Ferrari’s Sebastian Vettel and Kimi Raikkonen Will Collide on the Opening Lap
- Valtteri Bottas Will Secure a 2nd Successive Mexican GP Podium for Williams
- Esteban Gutierrez Will Miss out on a Point After Crashing in the Stadium Section
- Marcus Ericsson Will grab a Point for Sauber
|NYSE:RACE||53.11||26 October 2016||0.10||52.79||53.29||52.65||323,000|
|HeffX-LTN Analysis for RACE:||Overall||Short||Intermediate||Long|
|Bullish (0.40)||Bullish (0.27)||Bullish (0.42)||Very Bullish (0.50)|
Latest posts by Paul Ebeling (see all)
- Ferrari (NYSE:RACE) Readying 812sf Spider to Debut in September - July 17, 2019
- Survivor Guide “Buy Gold on Paradigm Shift in Global Markets” - July 17, 2019
- President Trump Is Not a Racist and Neither Are His Comments - July 17, 2019