#F1 #Austrian #GrandPrix #Ferrari #MercedesAMG #RedBullRacing #Vettel #Leclerc #Bottas #Hamilton
After Saturday qualifying; race Sunday At Red Bull Ring Spielberg, Austria Lap length: 4.32 kilometres Third session
1. Valtteri Bottas, Finland, MercedesAMG, 1 minute, 02.939 seconds.
2. Lewis Hamilton, Great Britain, MercedesAMG, 1:02.951.
3. Max Verstappen, Netherlands, Red Bull Racing Honda, 1:03.477.
4. Lando Norris, Great Britain, McLaren Renault, 1:03.626.
5. Alexander Albon, Thailand, Red Bull Racing Honda, 1:03.868.
6. Sergio Perez, Mexico, Racing Point BWT Mercedes, 1:03.868.
7. Charles Leclerc, Monaco, Ferrari, 1:03.923.
8. Carlos Sainz Jr, Spain, McLaren Renault, 1:03.971.
9. Lance Stroll, Canada, Racing Point BWT Mercedes, 1:04.029.
10. Daniel Ricciardo, Australia, Renault, 1:04.239.
11. Sebastian Vettel, Germany, Ferrari, 1:04.206.
12. Pierre Gasly, France, Scuderia Toro Rosso Honda, 1:04.305.
13. Daniil Kvyat, Russia, Scuderia Toro Rosso Honda, 1:04.431.
14. Esteban Ocon, France, Renault, 1:04.643.
15. Romain Grosjean, France, Haas Ferrari, 1:04.691.
16. Kevin Magnussen, Denmark, Haas Ferrari, 1:05.164.
17. George Russell, Great Britain, Williams Mercedes, 1:05.167.
18. Antonio Giovinazzi, Italy, Alfa Romeo Racing Ferrari, 1:05.175.
19. Kimi Raikkonen, Finland, Alfa Romeo Racing Ferrari, 1:05.224.
20. Nicholas Latifi, Canada, Williams Mercedes, 1:05.757.
Our overall technical outlook is Bullish in here, as all Key indicators are Bullish to Very Bullish as it approaches its all time highs at 179.21 marked on 18 February 2020.
Ferrari (NYSE:RACE) finished Wednesday at 171.94, +0.93 in NY just shy of its all time highs.
The Maranello Outfit’s shares were raised to Buy from Hold at HSBC.
Ferrari will continue to create value in the long term. Ferrari is a quality 1st long term luxury products investment, and I have called it at it at 200+/share long term, adjusting it to 200/share short term (after the virus) and siding with BAML to 230 long term for now. The stock is now considered defensive in the sector.
Enjoy the Racing and have a Happy Star Spangled Weekend
Latest posts by Paul Ebeling (see all)
- The Perfect Washington DC Getaways - October 20, 2020
- How to Saber Champagne - October 20, 2020
- Fed’s Evans Sees Less Economic Drag from the Continuing C-19 Wave - October 20, 2020