Donald Trump’s “Gettysburg Address”
After listening the speech, GOP Presidential nominee Donald Trump affirmed the multitude of changes he will make in his 1st 100 days, I was amazed to hear the naysayers from the WS-J.
And all the talking heads on the Fox Cable News network, want to talk about is “grope-gate” and the polls and how Donald Trump is going to lose the election on November 8.
Meanwhile, Hillary met with representatives of Black Lives Matter promising the following;
- That Black Lives Matters will be able to further their work to reduce police effectiveness with the ultimate goal of anarchy,
- Vowing to make sure that government grows bigger and more money is taken from the citizens of the USA to fund corporate lobbyists and their clients
- Promising to get the US into more wars that have no end and have nothing to do with US interests such as Libya and Syria, and
- Declaring that Barack Hussein’s Obamacare will be fixed and it will end up in chaos and death just like the VA.
Latest posts by Paul Ebeling (see all)
- OPEC of ‘Ripping Off’ World, President Trump Calls for Lower Crude Oil Prices - September 25, 2018
- China’s Trade Policy Change “Not Going to Be Easy” - September 25, 2018
- The Trump Economy: Consumer Confidence Rises 18-Year High - September 25, 2018