At the New Year people made commitments to change their health for the better. Now is a great time to review and start if you have not done so, staying at home offers a splendid opportunity kick in those good health resolutions, and boost your immune system against the coronavirus.
Here is a ideas focus on when making that healthy lifestyle change.
1. Find time to relax. When we are stressed it is challenging to health mentally and physically. Going for a long walk or enjoying a movie night with a friend or partner takes the pressure off.
2. Are overweight?, if so, then decide to start on a long term healthy weight loss program. Any healthy 1 will do.
3. Breath the fresh air, walk in the Sum. Walk, run or play in the fresh air and Sunshine, connect with nature, it is Spring!
4. Look after you by putting you 1st. Busy lives make it challenging to make time to for caring for yourself, but it is important to have inside and outside maintenance.
5. Find a passion. Figuring out where real passions lie in life, whether it is playing a sport, caring for family, following a career or making the world a better place, will help keep us healthy and active into old age.
6. Share meal times together. It is nourishing on many levels including your health. When we eat with others we slow down and enjoy our food more. Also, it is good to spend time connecting with others. Spend time with loved ones. Being with others is important for a balanced and happy life. It promotes better health and it doesn’t cost anything.
7. Drink lots of Water. Pure water can help maintain concentration and digest food. Plus we will eat less.
8. Give your brain a work out. This will help keep the brain stay healthy. Great to stay active and sharp into old age.
9. Buy Organic food as much as possible. Buying everything Organic can be costly but some foods are important to get Organic. Our body loves having less toxic chemicals and we are helping out the environment too.
10. Always eat breakfast. Skipping breakfast may increase coronary heart disease risk, according to a Harvard study. It is an important meal that will improve concentration and also help maintain weight.
11. Eliminate junk foods. They are high in fat, high in calories and full of chemicals, which are not good for health.
12. Learn to meditate. Create space within and reap the benefits of relaxation.
13. Catch that negative thought before it rules. See where it is coming from so that it can naturally be replaced with something positive.
14. Phone an old friend to catch up. Our friendships need nourishment.
15. Cook healthy meals from scratch. Sharing Real food is nourishing.
16 Practice deep breathing. Doing this 1st thing in the morning and last thing at night will keep you healthier, more relaxed and focused.
17. Learn to be mindful. Gratitude turns what we have into enough.
Eat healthy, Be healthy, Live lively
Have a healthy week, Keep the Faith!
Latest posts by HEFFX (see all)
- Tesla Is Hiring Someone To Defend Elon Musk And Fend Off Attacks By Twitter Trolls - January 20, 2021
- PayPal Will Continue To Profit From A Huge Increase In Volume And Accounts - January 20, 2021
- Google’s Ethical AI Division Investigating Sharing of Sensitive Documents - January 20, 2021