$VNDA, $ACLS, $RDNT, $CNO, $PGNX, $PRDO, $CLF, $UCTT, $CF, $MOV
If this uncertainty and volatility have you prudently sidelined in cash, know that all things eventually pass, and there are stocks are likely to run as the market reverses and recovers.
A place to start is stocks that are very sensitive to changes in the market’s liquidity, or the ability to sell a sizable number of shares without impacting price.
A Top Wall Street analyst crunched the numbers to stress-test a numerical measure of how much a certain stock has responded to historical changes in the market’s liquidity and shared the results with us.
Below are the Top 10 stocks from his results, as follows:
- Vanda Pharmaceuticals (VNDA)
- Axcelis Technologies (ACLS)
- RadNet (RDNT)
- CNO Financial Group (CNO)
- Progenics Pharmaceuticals (PGNX)
- Perdoceo Education (PRDO)
- Cleveland-Cliffs (CLF)
- Ultra Clean Holdings (UCTT)
- CF Industries Holdings (CF)
- Movado Group (MOV)
We are in The Trump Era, ahd President Trump is right in starting the discussion about getting back to work establishing mileposts, benchmarks and criteria for ending the coronavirus shutdowns and returning to work will remove some of the uncertainty present in the economy today.
And with that The Bull will get up and start to run again sooner rather than later I believe.
Here my discussion on the future, “Beyond the Virus: Refocusing on Essential Industries and Businesses” have a look.
Have a healthy day, stay at home!
Latest posts by Paul Ebeling (see all)
- Wall Street’s Key Stock Analysts Research Report, All Buys - April 2, 2020
- Gold is the ‘Go To’ Asset in Times of Crisis - April 2, 2020
- Thursday’s World Stock Markets Update: Asia and Oceania - April 2, 2020