Comcast Corporation (NASDAQ:CMCSA) 1 Gigabyte Per/Second For Under $160
- Comcast will begin offering Bay Area residential customers internet access on Wednesday that’s four times faster than its previous top-speed service, for $10 more a month.
- Comcast customers will be able to receive 1-gigabit-per-second internet service for just under $160 a month, the cable giant said Wednesday. Previously, for just under $150 a month, customers could receive web service that topped out at 250 megabits per second.
- Recently, Comcast opened its third theme park “Volcano Bay” under the Universal brand in Orlando. This next generation theme park has several advanced features such as wearable technology which will enhance the guest experience.
- The “Tapu Tapu” bracelets introduced in the park allow users to reserve rides virtually and wait elsewhere instead of standing in physical lines. These bracelets will also serve as digital wallets, allowing guests to spend easily in the park on food and beverages and other items.
- While theme park revenues do not form a very significant portion of Comcast’s business, we expect steady growth in these revenues over our forecast period.
Overall, the bias in prices is: Upwards.
Short term: Prices are moving.
Intermediate term: Prices are trending.
Note: this chart shows extraordinary price action to the upside.
By the way, prices are vulnerable to a correction towards 38.04.
The projected upper bound is: 42.24.
The projected lower bound is: 40.10.
The projected closing price is: 41.17.
COMCAST CORP A closed up 0.190 at 41.100. Volume was 48% above average (neutral) and Bollinger Bands were 69% wider than normal.
Open High Low Close Volume
41.030 41.640 40.875 41.100 25,469,512
Short Term: Overbought
Intermediate Term: Bullish
Long Term: Bullish
Moving Averages: 10-period 50-period 200-period
Close: 39.64 38.38 35.55
Volatility: 20 18 17
Volume: 20,360,836 17,408,048 18,376,360
Short-term traders should pay closer attention to buy/sell arrows while intermediate/long-term traders should place greater emphasis on the Bullish or Bearish trend reflected in the lower ribbon.
COMCAST CORP A is currently 15.6% above its 200-period moving average and is in an upward trend. Volatility is high as compared to the average volatility over the last 10 periods. Our volume indicators reflect volume flowing into and out of CMCSA.O at a relatively equal pace (neutral). Our trend forecasting oscillators are currently bullish on CMCSA.O and have had this outlook for the last 36 periods. Our momentum oscillator is currently indicating that CMCSA.O is currently in an overbought condition.
Momentum is a general term used to describe the speed at which prices move over a given time period. Generally, changes in momentum tend to lead to changes in prices. This expert shows the current values of four popular momentum indicators.
One method of interpreting the Stochastic Oscillator is looking for overbought areas (above 80) and oversold areas (below 20). The Stochastic Oscillator is 84.8208. This is an overbought reading. However, a signal is not generated until the Oscillator crosses below 80 The last signal was a buy 7 period(s) ago.
Relative Strength Index (RSI)
The RSI shows overbought (above 70) and oversold (below 30) areas. The current value of the RSI is 72.70. This is where it usually tops. The RSI usually forms tops and bottoms before the underlying security. A buy or sell signal is generated when the RSI moves out of an overbought/oversold area. The last signal was a sell 21 period(s) ago.
Commodity Channel Index (CCI)
The CCI shows overbought (above 100) and oversold (below -100) areas. The current value of the CCI is 165.This is an overbought reading. However, a signal isn’t generated until the indicator crosses below 100. The last signal was a buy 7 period(s) ago.
The Moving Average Convergence/Divergence indicator (MACD) gives signals when it crosses its 9 period signal line. The last signal was a buy 4 period(s) ago.
Latest posts by John Heffernan (see all)
- Singapore Technologies Engineering HEFFX Highlights - June 3, 2019
- United Overseas Bank HEFFX Highlights - June 3, 2019
- COSCO Shipping International HEFFX Highlights - June 3, 2019