China Mobile Ltd. (HKG:0941) CFM S.A Buys China Mobile Shares
- China’s mobile esports revenues to approach $7bn in 2017
- Pocket Gamer reports that figures from iResearch show revenues from this sector tripled to $1.9bn in 2016. The research firm clarified that this is money generated by the games themselves, as revenues generated from tournaments, merchandise and other channels is relatively small in China.
- Capital Fund Management S.A. Acquires 21,521 Shares of China Mobile Ltd. (CHL)
- Ahead of its official debut, the Honor 9’s specifications are getting teased out with a joint promo from China Mobile.
- Some of the standout features include 3D glass, a dual-camera system featuring 20-megapixel and 12-megapixel sensors, a HiSilicon Kirin 960 chipset (a reliable performer as we’ve seen), 6GB of RAM and dual-SIM capabilities with universal cellular access.
- We aren’t sure how the dual-camera system will work this time around — will it merge monochrome and color products as previous Honor and Huawei dual-camera phones have or go for different focal lengths as the new Huawei Nova 2 does?
China Mobile Limited is an investment holding company principally engaged in telecommunication and related businesses. Its main businesses include Mobile businesses and Wireline Broadband businesses. Mobile businesses include two categories of services. Voice services include local calls, domestic and international long distance calls, roaming services and voice value-added services. Data services include short message services and multimedia message services, wireless data traffic services and application and information services, such as Mobile Music, Mobile Reading and Mobile Video, among others. Wireline Broadband businesses include the provision of wireline broadband and related services. The Company also provides customer services, including phone bill enquiry, among others. The Company mainly operates businesses in Mainland China.
Overall, the bias in prices is: Downwards.
Short term: Prices are moving.
Intermediate term: Prices are ranging.
The projected upper bound is: 85.71.
The projected lower bound is: 82.16.
The projected closing price is: 83.93.
CHINA MOBILE closed down -1.100 at 84.000. Volume was 112% above average (neutral) and Bollinger Bands were 46% narrower than normal.
Open High Low Close Volume
85.000 85.000 83.700 84.000 31,669,748
Short Term: Oversold
Intermediate Term: Bullish
Long Term: Bearish
Moving Averages: 10-period 50-period 200-period
Close: 85.60 85.13 87.82
Volatility: 13 13 19
Volume: 13,262,742 14,563,021 14,406,881
Short-term traders should pay closer attention to buy/sell arrows while intermediate/long-term traders should place greater emphasis on the Bullish or Bearish trend reflected in the lower ribbon.
CHINA MOBILE is currently 4.4% below its 200-period moving average and is in an upward trend. Volatility is extremely high when compared to the average volatility over the last 10 periods. There is a good possibility that volatility will decrease and prices will stabilize in the near term. Our volume indicators reflect volume flowing into and out of 0941.HK at a relatively equal pace (neutral). Our trend forecasting oscillators are currently bullish on 0941.HK and have had this outlook for the last 15 periods.
Momentum is a general term used to describe the speed at which prices move over a given time period. Generally, changes in momentum tend to lead to changes in prices. This expert shows the current values of four popular momentum indicators.
One method of interpreting the Stochastic Oscillator is looking for overbought areas (above 80) and oversold areas (below 20). The Stochastic Oscillator is 18.9655. This is an oversold reading. However, a signal is not generated until the Oscillator crosses above 20 The last signal was a buy 1 period(s) ago.
Relative Strength Index (RSI)
The RSI shows overbought (above 70) and oversold (below 30) areas. The current value of the RSI is 38.23. This is not a topping or bottoming area. A buy or sell signal is generated when the RSI moves out of an overbought/oversold area. The last signal was a sell 50 period(s) ago.
Commodity Channel Index (CCI)
The CCI shows overbought (above 100) and oversold (below -100) areas. The current value of the CCI is -164.This is an oversold reading. However, a signal isn’t generated until the indicator crosses above -100. The last signal was a buy 2 period(s) ago.
The Moving Average Convergence/Divergence indicator (MACD) gives signals when it crosses its 9 period signal line. The last signal was a sell 4 period(s) ago.