Warning – Level 3 Alert!
CDC recommends that travelers avoid all not essential travel to the specified countries listed below, as there may be limited access to adequate medical care in the regions.
The countries included in the CDC notice
- Czech Republic
- San Marino
- Vatican City
Widespread, sustained spread of a respiratory illness caused by a the COVID-19 virus has been reported in countries in this region.
Illness with this virus has ranged from mild to severe.
Signs and symptoms of infection include fever, cough, and trouble breathing.
This new coronavirus has caused severe disease and death in patients who developed pneumonia.
Risk factors for severe illness are not yet clear, although older adults and people of any age with serious chronic medical conditions are at higher risk for severe illness.
If you must travel:
- Avoid contact with sick people.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 secs. If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.
- It is especially important to clean hands after going to the toilet; before eating; and after coughing, sneezing or blowing your nose.
- Avoid traveling if sick.
For additional information, please see:
Have a terrific weekend
Latest posts by HEFFX (see all)
- Tesla Is Hiring Someone To Defend Elon Musk And Fend Off Attacks By Twitter Trolls - January 20, 2021
- PayPal Will Continue To Profit From A Huge Increase In Volume And Accounts - January 20, 2021
- Google’s Ethical AI Division Investigating Sharing of Sensitive Documents - January 20, 2021