The Cannabis World Congress & Business Expositions (CWCBExpo) in Los Angeles is the leading event on the West Coast for the legalized adult use, medical marijuana, and industrial hemp industries. For three days and all under one roof, CWCBExpo LA features education, information, and products for navigating and prospering in this high growth industry.
Taking place in California, which was the first state to legalize medical marijuana, and is now poised to be one of the biggest global cannabis markets with the legalization of recreational adult use, CWCBExpo LA is the go-to source for entrepreneurs, investors, established business owners, and the medical community to learn what is happening now and in the future.
Highlights of CWCBExpo in LA include:
- Keynote Address by Rev. Al Sharpton (Sept. 14, 11:50 am) on decriminalization and civil rights.
- Educational classes covering everything from “Scaling Up – From Small to Large Grows”; “Regulations and Licensing in the City of Los Angeles“; “Breaking the Grass Ceiling”; “From Grow to Glow: Hemp & Healthy Skin”; “Investing in Cannabis: Emerging Trends in a Fast Evolving Market”; “Issues of Social Marijuana Use and the Future of Public Consumption”; “Infusing Edibles for the Future”; and much more with over 75 content-rich sessions being presented.
- Top Cannabis experts and trailblazers sharing their knowledge and insight including Avis Bulbulyan, SIVA; Dr. Philip Blair (retired US Army colonel); Giadha de Carcer, Frontier Financials; Amy Diiullo, Willie’s Reserve; Damon Elliot, NOMAD; Wanda James, Simply Pure; and Rick Scarpello, Incredibles; to name a few.
- New products and services for the cannabis industry including full service cannabis business development firm SIVA; hemp-derived CBD manufacturer Elixinol; cannabis and fertilizer manufacturer Advanced Nutrients; high quality organic medicinal hemp from Folium Biosciences; pure natural CBD products from Isodiol; engineered cultivation systems, greenhouses, grow lights, vaping systems, extractors, security systems, operating software and technologies, lab testing, packaging, dry trimmers, and more.
- Five Add-On Workshops– that provide in-depth information and targeted training: Open a Cannabis Business presented by Clover Leaf University; Responsible Vendor: Best Practices for a Dispensary and Interpening: The Art of the Cannabis Sommelier presented by Trichome Institute; Hemp MBA in a Day presented by Canna Pro Series; How to Buy Equity in a Cannabis Business: What to Look for, What to Avoid, presented by New Frontier Data
- Season 3 auditions including local Los Angeles contestants for The Marijuana Show, the “shark tank” of cannabis shows, and chance for $20 million “high finance” fund.
Billions can be made in the cannabis industry in every sector of business from manufacturing and logistics to legal and financial services. Savvy entrepreneurs, service providers, dispensary owners, medical professionals, cultivators, retailers, and investors from the West Coast, across the country, and around the world are registering for CWCBExpo LA to find out how to succeed in the cannabis industry.
Latest posts by S. Jack Heffernan Ph.D (see all)
- The Osborne Studio Gallery Brings Elie Lambert Exhibition Online - March 25, 2020
- Free Health Care and Education is Not Socialism - March 12, 2020
- The 1 Terrifying Coronavirus Number You Have Not Heard About in the News - March 12, 2020