California Has the Worst Quality of Life of All 50 States
Under the Democratic management of Governor Edmond “Jerry” Brown, Jr. California now has the worst quality of life of all 50 states, while North Dakota has the best, according to a new study by U.S. News & World Report.
To come to its finding, the news mag looked at each state’s environment, the physical and mental health of its residents, its political activism, its crime rate and its fiscal stability.
“In addition to a healthy environment, a person’s quality of life is largely a result of their interactions with those around them,” the editors wrote.
“Studies show that when people feel socially supported, they experience greater happiness, as well as physical and mental health.”
The study found, the following:
- The 5 states with the best quality of life are North Dakota, Minnesota, Wisconsin, New Hampshire and South Dakota.
- The 5 states with the worst quality of life are: California, New Jersey, Indiana, Illinois and Texas.
“North Dakota and Minnesota are the most effective at promoting their citizens’ well-being by providing both a healthy environment and a sense of social connectedness,” the editors said.
Time for a change in Sacramento…Democratic politicians up and down the coast are to blame.
Latest posts by Paul Ebeling (see all)
- Vienna (Wein), the Most Livable City in the World - October 22, 2019
- China Trade Talks on Target for Deal in November - October 22, 2019
- Grape Seed Extract Can Lower Risk of Heart Disease - October 22, 2019