Building Up and Boosting Our Immune System
A Key component to good health is boosting our immune system’s function, as your immune system is the 1st line of defense against all disease, including cancer, I am a survivor an know 1st hand
A well-functioning immune system can fight off any malignant cells, preventing them from multiplying in the 1st place.
Today we have oncoimmunologists who can actually look at our immune system and tell you if it if out of balance, which way it it out of balance and what to do about it.
But there are some general things to start out with to boost and regulate it: acupuncture helps, so do laughter, and endorphins.
Laughter is really hard if you have cancer and when it is a morbidity diagnosis…mine was and that was 27 years ago, and I am still laughing, grateful and praying too.
Keep going and find laughter because this is a Key way to can fix the imbalances,
Below are some more strategies to help boost immune function, as follows:
- Sun exposure: Sunlight is a natural immune booster. Not only does our body produce Vitamin D in response to Sun exposure on bare skin, but Sunlight also produces a number of other health benefits that are unrelated to Vitamin D production.
- Improve your gut microbiome, which goes back to paying attention to your diet. You can find my articles on this in our Health section. Our microbiome has enormous influence over the quality of our immune function.
- Medical cannabis can also be used to stimulate and improve our immune function. United Patients Group’s (UPG) mission is to investigate and verify the value and potential uses of Medical Marijuana, and to educate people about its medicinal uses. Note: What I understand about it is that the medical cannabis in the right proportion [of THC and CBD] can regulate — not just boost, but regulate — the immune system. And each type of cancer has a specific proportion of THC and CBD that is effective for that cancer. Going to diet: one can consider medical cannabis part of a diet because it does nourish and detox.
- Exercise. Get those endorphin’s going.
- Get quality sleep, getting at least 7 to 9 hours of sleep each night if you are an adult.
Avoiding soda, sugar, candy, and processed food at an early age give us a head start.
And always eat Real food.
Eat healthy, Be healthy, Live lively
Latest posts by Paul Ebeling (see all)
- Ferrari’s (NYSE:RACE) New FUV Will Be a Real Sports Utility Vehicle - September 16, 2019
- People are Asking: “Why are Russian & Chinese Central Banks Buying Gold?” - September 16, 2019
- What Will the Attack on Saudi Crude Oil Facilities Mean for Consumers? - September 16, 2019